X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    I wouldn’t call it lucky as his flat stick was on all 4 rounds

Congrats to Dents , well done brother
    Hats off to Reed. He did putt the best all week and that guy generally does well or wins.
    I just thought he was lucky on that putt. It was steaming at the hole!

Anyway. Congrats to Reed he played the best! Glad you joined us Blake. You can be our #1 lead sponsor of the TBH majors tour. Lots of free advertising and no product donations

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      It's Garden Valley on the Southside of 20. About 5 miles west of Lindale. They have a small version of amen corner. It's worth playing. The course on the north side is a private retirement community. You can't walk up and play it.
      I think there was one of those where they had break-ins. If I have $150 of boudin and shrimp pirouettes in a Yeti I don't want anyone to get in my car.

I may have to come over at least a day earlier if I plan on eating a sack of boudin balls again. Wow, and I thought the winds at the golf course were strong...

Comment

I'm happy for Patty Reed, I didn't realize how many people don't care for him until yesterday.

He's a little brash, but he can back it up most times. I LOVE Ryder Cup, and he backs that **** up in match play! I really like that dude, especially how he shut rory's *** up in '16! That's my kind of competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PayPal sent, good times. Congrats Reed and Dents
          See yall again in June for the US open

Comment

Hats off to Reed. He did putt the best all week and that guy generally does well or wins.
            I just thought he was lucky on that putt. It was steaming at the hole!

Anyway. Congrats to Reed he played the best! Glad you joined us Blake. You can be our #1 lead sponsor of the TBH majors tour. Lots of free advertising and no product donations

Hold on here! We may have to get Blake to the TBH Open to give a demonstration of his cooking ability. There is a Residence Inn just down from the street from the golf course and if I remember they have grill areas

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              Hold on here! We may have to get Blake to the TBH Open to give a demonstration of his cooking ability. There is a Residence Inn just down from the street from the golf course and if I remember they have grill areas
              Cool, we can just cart on over when we are done.

Comment

Payment sent. Congrats

Comment

Masters - 2018

Leaders at the start of round 4 (subject to normal corrections, adjustments and clarification)

There are basically only two people happy with this Leaderboard. They are Dents and me. In a burst of clarity ABCDJ understood this.

-37 Dents

-31 Rosco11

-31 W-L-F

-30 txcooker10

-30 Skloss

-29 Dale Moser

-28 Ouch

-27 Calfroper81

-27 slicktrick

-27 Orangeblood

-27 Roy D Mercer

-27 jer_james

-27 MarkV

-27 Dr.Evil

-26 17ncs

-26 bullhead 44

-26 Rack Ranch

-25 Kenner97

-25 Doghouse

-25 lmartin5

-25 JLivi1224

-25 Swampa

-25 cookemerkel

-25 AgHntr10

-25 Texan4ut

-24 Porkrind

-24 Txoutdoorsman24

-23 Coolhandluke

-23 Jon-Paul

-22 Louiegarcia

-22 bklem

-21 bowtechmike (past champion)

-20 Aggierod

-20 hunt247

-20 Abcdj

-20 sierracharlie338

-19 Rtp

-19 HillCoBowHunter

-18 Kmart

-18 Pure Lefty

-15 Bowtech Shooter

-14 Knapper

-14 jaker_cc

-14 Snappertrapper

-13 Massman

-13 Chicken

-11 Atascosa

-11 Cajun Blake

-9 coachmas

When do we get to see the final standings? Or at least top 5 and dead last!

Last edited by SKLOSS; 04-08-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I am wondering if RDM is partnering up in someway with Dents? We may need to have a Q&A with both at the TBH Open. His post at #490 was a little too happy. We may need to get Chew interested in a little off duty work.
                    Ok we swapped a couple pm's but all within the rulesknow the rules,,right! dents ain't dense

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                      When do we get to see the final standings? Our at least top 5 and dead last!

Later tonight. The next tournament is The Players in early May Other announcements will be forthcoming.

Comment

. Anyway. Congrats to Reed he played the best! Glad you joined us Blake. You can be our #1 lead sponsor of the TBH majors tour. Lots of free advertising and no product donations
                        Thx brother as I’ll step up to the plate and sponsor a few TBH tourneys

Have food, will travel

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I'm happy for Patty Reed, I didn't realize how many people don't care for him until yesterday.
                        Long read as here’s the 411 .... lying, cheating, stealing, arrogance, and drinking caused major problems amongst his peers while at UGA. The drinking led to his expulsion from school after just 1 year. Reed’s attitude and actions have alienated him from lots of people including his parents.

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2015/01/...-patrick-reed/

Comment

Money sent

Comment

PayPal sent

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He's a little brash, but he can back it up most times. I LOVE Ryder Cup, and he backs that **** up in match play! I really like that dude, especially how he shut rory's *** up in '16! That's my kind of competitor.
                              And he represented the USA in the Olympics.....when many Pro's refused to go....afraid of the Zika virus. If Zika had a few million dollars.....I bet those who didn't opt to represent, would have been there.

I was hoping your man Poulter - would put on a good show for you DMO

Comment

Paypal sent. Congrats, Mitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X