Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japeatr View Post
    have you called the Warden?

Yep called them right away and I met with them last weekend and sent them a couple of texts and emails this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It really frustrates me that our legal system just keeps putting these useless *******s back on the streets. These kind of people will do this over and over. If caught they do squat for time then go back to it.
      I'm all for giving folks a second chance. After that hang them in the town square.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        It really frustrates me that our legal system just keeps putting these useless *******s back on the streets. These kind of people will do this over and over. If caught they do squat for time then go back to it.
        I'm all for giving folks a second chance. After that hang them in the town square.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

You pretty well just expressed my frustration and feelings!

Comment

Dang.....I was hoping for some good news by now. Stick with it! He/they will slip up soon!!!

I like the drone with the sunrise idea!

Comment

Theiven *******s. You just about have to put GPS tracker on anything left unattended. Someone will eventually try selling, that's where the friend network may hear about it.

Comment

Well it’s been right at a year now and not a trace so far.

Comment

Man that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
                  Well it’s been right at a year now and not a trace so far.

Dang I was hoping for good news. Any word or update on your poached deer?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Dang I was hoping for good news. Any word or update on your poached deer?

Zero and zero. Really makes me wonder if there’s any point in wasting the time and effort in reporting any of this to law enforcement.

Comment

The county is run ragged with theft and meth heads right now. We are on the county line of Madison and Leon. Its crazy the amount of meth heads I see just going into town now

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        The county is run ragged with theft and meth heads right now. We are on the county line of Madison and Leon. Its crazy the amount of meth heads I see just going into town now

Maybe there needs to be an open season?

Comment

One of my good customers had a place out near Golden.Beautiful little farm.He finally sold it after putting up with getting robbed every other month.John Deere Gator,tools,all of the exposed wiring,breaker boxes.They even stole his wife's mini donkey..He sold it,and bought a farm in Cross Plains..I asked him what the biggest difference he's noticed between the two.He said,in Cross Plains your neighbor's look after your place.Our old place near Golden,our neighbor's were stealing our place..
                          I was hoping to hear some good news.I've been there bubba.Had two trailer loads of ztr's stolen in 2 years.I was furious.Didn't sleep for days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nevermind. Think that one was not a ranger

Comment

Late to ballgame, but we set 4G cameras out. If they steal a camera its to late. We already have their picture on our phone!

Comment

Working...
                              X