No announcement yet.

Another theft help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said it before, hope u catch the pos's and when u do cut their hands off!!

Comment

I hope you catch the thief (thieves).....I know that just has to suck the fun out of hunting. And you guys who don't have your toys insured, you should look into it at least.....you would probably be surprised at how inexpensive it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
        No part of the deer has ever showed up. The neighbors are aware but one of the problems is, I highly suspect an adjacent neighbor. We do have some really good neighbors that do keep an eye on things but there’s just not enough of them.

Yesterday as I was waking the fence line where they cut in I thought about setting up a camera at the road to just start recording every car that comes by. Then my second thought was, they are going to steal it too. If I could figure out a camera that would be seen as they pass by I just might try this. I’d bet whoever did it passes by on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think spy point makes a game cam that has GPS tracking on it. Let them steal it then find your ranger and monster buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry you're having to deal with this.

Hope you catch them and justice is served swiftly.

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
            I hope you catch the thief (thieves).....I know that just has to suck the fun out of hunting. And you guys who don't have your toys insured, you should look into it at least.....you would probably be surprised at how inexpensive it really is.

I literally had to apologize to my wife yesterday for snapping at her for something totally mundane that I know is because I’m just constantly on edge now. I am literally losing sleep at night trying to think of something I haven’t covered to find this thing. It now only makes me mad to go out to the lease because all I think about is them stealing the Ranger and buck and what else they may try to steal or destroy next.

I had insurance on it for a while but then dropped it because everything seemed so safe. It just seemed like I was paying money for nothing. I know better now.

Originally posted by Louis View Post
            Said it before, hope u catch the pos's and when u do cut their hands off!!

All I need is a chance

Originally posted by Bowtech08 View Post
            I think spy point makes a game cam that has GPS tracking on it. Let them steal it then find your ranger and monster buck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look in to that.

Comment

That sucks. I got some buddies up that way I’ll pass it along

Comment

Man that's horrible! That place is cursed lol.... good luck on your recovery!

Comment

Not sure if these are any good but Spypoint game cameras have a backup receiver that stores the images separately. Kinda pricey but no cell service needed I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    That sucks. I got some buddies up that way I’ll pass it along

I’d appreciate that! The more eyes and ears the better.

Comment

What LE agency is involved up there?

Comment

Got a better description of the Red Dodge to look out for, cab configuration, paint condition, estimated year, etc. I saw a Red Dodge at the sale barn Saturday.

Comment

Another theft help!

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          What LE agency is involved up there?

Leon County Sheriff did the investigation and the Leon County Game Wardens are on it too.

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                          Got a better description of the Red Dodge to look out for, cab configuration, paint condition, estimated year, etc. I saw a Red Dodge at the sale barn Saturday.

Yes it looks like a newer model extended cab and it has chrome or aluminum custom wheels and low profile tires. Another note; the sheriff seemed to think the truck was red and there has been other reports of there being a red dodge truck involved in other thefts but I looked at video myself and I think this truck looked bluish or greenish. The quality of the video isn’t that great so it’s a little hard to tell that late in the day.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 04-03-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Another theft help!

Leon County Crime Stoppers $500 Reward

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Last edited by Cajun shooter; 04-04-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Just checking in and wishing for better news.

Comment

Another theft help!

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                                Just checking in and wishing for better news.

No good news yet, but I have checked in with the Sheriffs dept and they assure me they to giving this high priority and they listed it with Crime Stoppers. I’m going to stop in to see them on Friday.

Thanks for asking!

Comment

Working...
                                X