TBH BBQers... Brookshire’s pork butts and Kroger's briskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    This is the most incorrect statement ever. LOL.

HEB is widely known to be the best grocery store in Texas. They have their own brands that are better than national brands. HEB brand and Hill Country Fare are waaaaay better than the other stores generics. You don't have an HEB so you wouldn't know.

Tortillas and salsas made fresh in the store. A much larger selsction of products made in Texas. Better meat department, seafood and produce than Brookshire Brothers. Cheaper as well. They don't have HEB borraco beans made with Shiner Bock in other stores. LOL. Or venison dried sausage and jerky.

My wife goes to B Bros when she is in a hurry cause no one is in there. LOL.
    I've seen it all now. Bragging on a grocery store chain. Share holder? Wait, the dog food they carry is for dogs with WORKING lines. 😂 You need to get some help with your self esteem issues. 😂 What a canoe!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Oh great. Now we get to hear about his being raised on the coastal bend.
      He went north as fast as he could 😂

Comment

TBH BBQers... Brookshire’s pork butts and Kroger's briskets

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        He went north as fast as he could [emoji23]

Y’all two are cute all nippled up as Central/South Texans[emoji13]
        Last edited by Smart; 03-24-2018, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Smart did your Brookshires have a limit? The one in Bridgeport was limit of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            Smart did your Brookshires have a limit? The one in Bridgeport was limit of 3.

Yes... went back later

Comment

I already had 2 from the last time and cooked one last night, so I only bought one.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Just returned from Brookshires and picked up a couple of Boston butts. Thanks Smart

Came out great....gonna start on some tator salad here in a bit. Thanks again Jason!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                  I've seen it all now. Bragging on a grocery store chain. Share holder? Wait, the dog food they carry is for dogs with WORKING lines. 😂 You need to get some help with your self esteem issues. 😂 What a canoe!
                  HEB is Texas and it rules. Why does that bother you okieboy?

Yes they actually do have their own grain free dog food and treats. LOL.

Comment

[QUOTE=Burntorange Bowhunter;13268605]This is the most incorrect statement ever. LOL.

HEB is widely known to be the best grocery store in Texas. They have their own brands that are better than national brands. HEB brand and Hill Country Fare are waaaaay better than the other stores generics. You don't have an HEB so you wouldn't know.

Tortillas and salsas made fresh in the store.

BB where should I look for the fresh tortillas in HEB?
                    Last edited by BigYoung; 03-29-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Bakery area.

Comment

Got it. Thanks BB

Comment

Working...
                        X