Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    Don't let Dale hurt those poor fish!!!

Wish i was gonna be with yall. Be careful and have fun!
    Me too, Doug!

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Y'all better make sure ol AC gots himseff one them "sticky dots" to put behind his ear! Well, on second thought, maybe not... May make for a good chum line! ...

Already got the sticky dot covered. You may be onto something with the chum line so I may accidentally lose it, lol

Comment

Yard work done, pork butt on the smoker. Let's do this thing.

Comment

Houston group is looking to head westbound around 4pm today, truck is loaded just need a few people to leave the office before I can. Other group just took off from Chuck Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          Y'all better make sure ol AC gots himseff one them "sticky dots" to put behind his ear! Well, on second thought, maybe not... May make for a good chum line! ...

Fish love chum

I think I will have a shrimp dinner tonight so I will be ready.

Comment

Following

Comment

About 12hrs til we start our trek east. This day has been DRAGGING!!!!

Comment

Well, I about put a MAJOR kink in the entire trip this evening when I went to top off the truck and there are 3 of us riding in my truck.

I pulled up to the pump and grab the handle then start squeezing. The dadgum thing wouldn't work no matter how hard or how many times I squeezed it. I turn to look at the pump and the unleaded lights are blinking like I hadn't selected what grade I wanted. That's when the wheels in my head start to turn. I look at the nozzle and it's the wrong dang color. It was black instead of green. I nearly put unleaded in my diesel.

Comment

Dang Chris, you act like you have never done stuff like that before. [emoji16] Good luck gents...Sounds like a great trip ahead! Following...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                    Don't let Dale hurt those poor fish!!!

Wish i was gonna be with yall. Be careful and have fun!

Poor little tender mouthed fishies. Don't hurt them, Dale!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                      Dang Chris, you act like you have never done stuff like that before. [emoji16] Good luck gents...Sounds like a great trip ahead! Following...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      I know. Having too much going thru my head and being in a hurry nearly cost me dearly

Comment

Got the truck all loaded up and just waiting on panhndlehunter to make his appearance so we can get this show on the road

Comment

Drive safe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

drive safe take loop around lake Charles not sure if they are still doing road work

Comment

just looked up take 210 when you get to lake Charles the road work is supposed to be for 4 month

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X