The new Rolex GMT all Steel “Pepsi”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post

Nothing wrong a datejust, nice and clean.

Although I do prefer a 40mm watch now.

Ah hell I pushed up my sleeve to take that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m more interested in the shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      I’m more interested in the shoes!

Air Madison’s- Cole Haan made them when they were owned by Nike. They are as nice a wingtip as you’ll find but as comfortable as a sneaker. If I’d have known they weren’t making them anymore I’d have bought a couple more pairs.

Comment

Air Madison’s- Cole Haan made them when they were owned by Nike. They are as nice a wingtip as you’ll find but as comfortable as a sneaker. If I’d have known they weren’t making them anymore I’d have bought a couple more pairs.

Those were the best Cole Haan made, Nike insole in a great dress show. I actually like them more than the Allen edmunds I have and they were half the price!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          Those were the best Cole Haan made, Nike insole in a great dress show. I actually like them more than the Allen edmunds I have and they were half the price!

Agreed. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds that I never wear. They are great shoes just not as comfortable.

Comment

Agreed. I have a pair of Allen Edmonds that I never wear. They are great shoes just not as comfortable.

I’m a size 12

Can I buy ?

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
              I’m a size 12

Can I buy ?

If you can squeeze into a 10d yes lmao.

Comment

I have a pair of Allen Edmonds but my feet like Magnanni’s better. I rotate 11 Pairs of Magnanni’s and one pair of Allen Edmonds never wearing a pair more than twice a week.

Comment

Eh
                  Won’t work for me

Comment

Now we are into AE...lol. We sold the snot out of those back in my retail life working with pop & granddad. I would be curious to see them if serious. I jump from 10-10.5 depending on what last. I rarely wear any hard soles but would dig a pair of softs. I need to cruise their site to see the trend changes from when I was goin to market over 2 decades ago!!

~~~~~~~~~

Ice, show the time pieces you have / like to get an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Now we are into AE...lol. We sold the snot out of those back in my retail life working with pop & granddad. I would be curious to see them if serious. I jump from 10-10.5 depending on what last. I rarely wear any hard soles but would dig a pair of softs. I need to cruise their site to see the trend changes from when I was goin to market over 2 decades ago!!

~~~~~~~~~

Ice, show the time pieces you have / like to get an idea.

I have a couple of watches but they are middle of the mall chit compared to you guys.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-26-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Careful...like the gun disease & can bite hard. Same deal though. If you play the used game correctly can be rewarding.

I only asked cuz you didn't know where to start

Comment

I will say this about Rolexes and their crystals, I have hit mine on things that would have scratched the heck out of any other watch with not a mark on mine. They are built tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Careful...like the gun disease & can bite hard. Same deal though. If you play the used game correctly can be rewarding.

I only asked cuz you didn't know where to start

My wife buys them for me and I do like them but I’m scared!

These are the ones I want to start buying but I really don’t want to go down that rabbit hole[emoji4]

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-26-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              My wife buys them for me and I do like them but I’m scared!

These are the ones I want to start buying but I really don’t want to go down that rabbit hole

Bloodsport will tell you but Rolex prices fluctuate 10% during the year, most expensive before Christmas and cheapest in the Summer.

I traded in a watch last year that I wore for 12 months and got almost exactly what I paid for it back. So it cost me $150 to wear it all year, enjoyed it everyday too, wasn’t babied I wore it probably 364 days.

Comment

Bloodsport will tell you but Rolex prices fluctuate 10% during the year, most expensive before Christmas and cheapest in the Summer.

I traded in a watch last year that I wore for 12 months and got almost exactly what I paid for it back. So it cost me $150 to wear it all year, enjoyed it everyday too, wasn’t babied I wore it probably 364 days.

Seiko has a watch I want also but I can’t remember what model it is. It’s several thousand dollars and it think it may be an aviator. I saw a thread on watch u seek and fell in love.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-26-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X