Things that should be brought back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
    I remember him burning down at least one structure over there. Mr. Charlie was a great man. Besides Charlie's Concrete, he also owned The Keller Practice Tee, which is the driving range over there. I worked at the driving range when I was 16 &17 years old. The manager was Jerry Dixon Charlie just gave the driving range to Jerry. I ran into a Charlie's concrete driver about a year ago. He said he'd been driving for Charlie's for a long time. So, I asked him about Mr. Charlie. He said that Mr. Charlie had passed away a few years prior. I always liked Charlie. He was always kind to people. I remember that made an impression on me when hed come over to the range to hit some balls for his lunch break.

Yep, ol Jerry and his yellow Cadillac. I bet I hit 200 large buckets over there before I ever hit a ball on a golf course.

Charlie was a good man, and his wife is solid gold as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      Marijuana with seeds in it
      hahahaha i literally laughed out load. those were the days

Comment

JHill

Comment

72 swb big block chevy

Comment

Lighter Fluid you were afraid of. I remember having to flick a match and run so I’d keep my eyebrows. These days you gotta hold a flame on it for a few seconds to get the fire going.

Comment

Yo yo

Comment

Working...
              X