Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Done

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord we lift this people up into your healing hands. We ask you that heal them and comfort their families as they go through these trying times. All things through you are possible. In Jesus name we pray, AMEN.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

May God bless these two and their families.

Comment

My friend Rich made it through the night. Not as much blood as they thought at first but not sure how much brain damage if any. It's still touch and go for a while...
                      I saw him this morning in the ICU (they let me right in without fear of the flu Courtney/Jenn) and they have him sedated and ventilated for now.

Sister is getting echocardiogram and brain scan this morning and afternoon. Hoping the fluid around her heart is no worse...

And thanks again TBH. Y'all always pull through for a brother

Comment

Even a little good news is something, Mike. Continued prayers for Rich and your sister.

Comment

Thank You Lord for this healing! We ask You to continue this good work through it's completion and healing for both these people. We lift up Rich's family to You Lord for comfort and hope in the promise You bring. For Mike and his family, we ask You to strengthen them and show them that You have Mike's sister in Your mighty hands. Ease their anxieties and fears. Give Mike the strength to stand strong and give him Your shoulder to lean on. Thank You Jesus. In Your healing name we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Thank you Lord for the good news. More prayers sent for both.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X