Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Reminds me of a joke:

Three engineers are sitting in a bar: A Mechanical Engineer, an Electrical Engineer and a Civil Engineer. They're having a discussion about God and all his creations.

Mechanical Engineer: I'm sure God is a Mechanical Engineer. I mean look at the human heart. A perfect example of a pump system that is so efficient and perfect that it operates flawlessly for 70 or 80 years.

Electrical Engineer: Well I'm sure God is an Electrical Engineer. Look at the central nervous system and how perfectly the brain can send electrical-like impulses to generate power in the limbs, the face, the organs. Everything is run off of this perfect electrical system.

Civil Engineer: God is definitely a Civil Engineer. Just look at women. I mean who, besides a Civil Engineer, would put the sewage dump a half inch away from the playground.

Already shared This! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
      Be a welder. Just like an engineer, but with common sense!!!!
      Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
      A good machinist and a good welder can certainly help a crappy engineer. A good engineer with a good machinist and a good welder can make some cool stuff.
      A marine engineer IS that. When you're a thousand miles from nowhere in the middle of the Pacific and something breaks, You gotta know what to do and how to fix it! When I graduated, I was a certified welder, but man the old use it or lose it has sure kicked in on that! Welding is NOT like riding a bicycle! I ain't much more than a dirt dauber now and a grinder is my friend... but I get "full penetration", and my stuff don't break at the weld...

And a marine engineer is a pretty good lek-trishun too...

Comment

Working...
      X