Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has become a giant black hole.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      You haven't smoked anybody or anything except maybe some crack!!!

I never specifically said anything about a ban on Christianity in any of my posts until now.. But since you ask here ya go.. The goal of liberals is to BAN Christianity.. Make no mistake about it..It's already been banned in public schools.. The 10 commandments have been banned in certain locations.. Bibles have been banned in certain locations and in most work places.. Liberals are wanting to ban any form of a CROSS everywhere you look(that's the new fad) and they won't stop attacking..

Like I said don't play stupid. You know what taking place in this country. If you have half a brain that is...
      Hey and don't pat yourself on the back so hard..
      You make shake a lung loose..
      Religion, not Christianity.

But... I understand where you are coming from, in effect that is what is happening.

Don't agree with it.

Religion has a place in school, it just doesn't have a place in the classroom.

Comment

Stephen Hawking said just recently nothing existed before the big bang.

So inquiring minds want to where did the unfathomable amount of matter and energy come from that makes up the universe?

First, there was nothing...............then???

How did that happen without intelligent design?
        Last edited by Tbar; 03-19-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          This thread has become a giant black hole.
          LOL.........yep, eating your own universe (people of TBH in this example) attempting to argue a point that has been debated for eon's!
          I have seen what many of the folks have posted for many years on here........downright GREAT stuff actually. All of a sudden they have backed into the corner(s) like rabid animals instead of discuss like humans with a 3 pound brain......plus or minus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
            Stephen Hawking said just recently said nothing existed before the big bang.

So inquiring minds want to where did the unfathomable amount of matter and energy come from that makes up the universe?

First, there was nothing...............then???

How did that happen without intelligent design?
            My favorite quote is "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Comment

I know y'all are having writers cramp by now... .

Comment

you folks are still on this?

can we just go back to pea gravel and high fence debates?

dang Obama

Comment

Originally posted by JTRichardson View Post
                  you folks are still on this?

can we just go back to pea gravel and high fence debates?

dang Obama
                  That's a wonderful idea.. What's he up to now???

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    I believe he was a real person. Historians outside the church have written about him.
                    Not sure if you saw my responses to your comments yesterday...?

But to this point, where is any proof that he is dead? That he was not God? Is Macabees a fabrication?

Do you doubt that non-biblical events of the same time period happened? I doubt you do, but there’s far more corroboration of biblical events of that time than found with any other historical document.

All of these discussions have been played out for many years well beyond these questions, and yet many continue to challenge the Bible with literally no basis. If you can discredit the deity of Jesus, then Christianity is a joke. Jesus’ opponents tried before he was dead and from the moment he died on the cross, but it cannot be done. Countless secularists have investigated this since it happened and many have come to trust Jesus as God.

He fulfilled hundreds of prophecies to a tee and defeated the most powerful executioners and government on earth at the time, while the entire region watched closely. There’s a tremendous burden of proof on the conspiracy theorists that has not, and will never be found despite 2 millennia of trying.

If you find one iota of evidence, you’ve found more than anyone in history.

Comment

Right on !!!! Woodman

Comment

I'm closing this thread because it appears that it has run it's course.

Comment

Working...
                        X