Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Anyone ever witnessed turkeys mating in the wild?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Dave Smith Decoy that definitely can not wear white to her wedding. "Jezebel" fools every Jake and Tom that gets near her. The Jakes violate her in ways that should not be observed by they young.

Comment

Yep. It’s a violent encounter! I have a deke that’ll never be the same too.

Comment

About 20 years ago, Jim Kern (The Emu) brought video to my ex-wife’s shop to be edited.
        He was stoked because he caught a couple of big Toms wanking.

Totally creeped her out watching it and how excited he was about it.

BTW he was a really good dude

Comment

That just reminded me of my favorite Father Guido Sarducci joke.

He decides that life is like a job. Every day you get $14.50 put in your account. For any sins you might commit, God charges you a fixed amount, based on the seriousness of the sin.

When you die, they add up all the money you earned and then subtract the charges for every sin you committed. If you have any money left in the account - you get into heaven! If you are in the red, you go to hell.

Some sins are really bad - like murder. God charges you like $10,000 for that one, so you aren’t making it into heaven no matter what.

But for some sins, the charge is really low. Like masturbation. Which is like $.35. But, for some people that can really add up.

Anyway he had a dream that he died and was standing at the pearly gates watching Peter adding up his account (which takes a long time, especially for a priest).

Once he finally gets done, Peter looks at him and says “I am so sorry Father Guido, but you are $.35 short.

Comment

Seen a goober and a hen having sexx....................but they didn't have feathers

Comment

Working...
            X