X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
    I'm never going there again.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Does this make it a official full on TBH boycott?

Comment

I noticed the cover charge last summer, $2. Bought a tail light assembly for $10 which was about $ 100 in savings. Not really a bad deal and it's not hard to understand why they do it.

Comment

Thanks a lot Obama!

Comment

Pretty cheap to me, can't even buy a coffee for $2.

Comment

Originally posted by yotaman View Post
            Do you know how many fender bolts and relays can fit in my pockets. Ir those pesky toyota cone washers. Well worth the dollar.
            Are you saying (proudly, on the internet) that you stole the bolts and relays? That you figured your $1 entitled you to do that?
            Maybe I don't understand what you are saying. . .

Comment

The dollar didn't entitle me to do anything. In my younger days I would need items from the junk yard. After seeing enough 20 year old bolts and various small electronic parts in the mud and gravel crushed on the ground I figured they weren't what makes the business run. I tried to pay for some nicer ones once and the lady didn't charge me anyway. Whats a 20 year old circuit opening relay worth used?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                Thanks a lot Obama!
                I'm not sure how this applies, but I LMAO...good stuff!

Comment

The dollar didn't entitle me to do anything. In my younger days I would need items from the junk yard. After seeing enough 20 year old bolts and various small electronic parts in the mud and gravel crushed on the ground I figured they weren't what makes the business run. I tried to pay for some nicer ones once and the lady didn't charge me anyway. Whats a 20 year old circuit opening relay worth used?

whatever the owner wants to sell it for.
                  owner is the person it belongs to before you liberated them of it without compensation under the justification you thought it was worth nothing.

Comment

I'm just gonna exit now....

Comment

Crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Worth something if it's worth stealing is my thought.

Comment

Working...
                        X