Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    I really didn't need another reason to stay out of Austin, but OK.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA
      Jeff I'm sure he was being sarcastic. Sorry about your kids. I'm sure they are scared an their imaginations are making it much worse. Lets all pray that they find this sicko
      Have you read the rest of his nonsense?

Comment

This is a sad deal. Hopefully they catch this person soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          It is a miracle this person did not detonate something at SXSW. Perfect opportunity at a target dense area with low security measures. These are either targeted individuals, which seems unlikely with the more random nature of this latest event or that crowd does not fit his agenda

I was thinking this too SXSW was a soft target.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
            Have you read the rest of his nonsense?
            A little bit

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
              Several SXSW events were cancelled last weekend due too safety concerns.

Comment

This person/people is getting off on the fear. Mass casualty events are very in your face for a day or two, then the storyline fades. This storyline is only gaining traction with the fear that he has put in everyone.

Mass events are usually one and done. This person/people arent likely to stop until they are caught and until then the fear level is likely to keep increasing.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                  This person/people is getting off on the fear. Mass casualty events are very in your face for a day or two, then the storyline fades. This storyline is only gaining traction with the fear that he has put in everyone.

Mass events are usually one and done. This person/people arent likely to stop until they are caught and until then the fear level is likely to keep increasing.
                  I have to disagree a hit on SXSW would have close the show for the rest of the weeks out of fear and that would have put this fool on the map on a larger scale and changed SXSW for years to come out of fear. No way it would have just faded away in a day or two. Then these smaller bombings would have just kept fueling the fire.

Look at Boston for ever that race has changed it will never be the same.

Comment

I have to disagree a hit on SXSW would have close the show for the rest of the weeks out of fear and that would have put this fool on the map on a larger scale and changed SXSW for years to come out of fear. No way it would have just faded away in a day or two. Then these smaller bombings would have just kept fueling the fire.

Look at Boston for ever that race has changed it will never be the same.
                    You'e absolutely right. I was looking at it more from a Vegas type deal where it was a one night or last night type situation. With SXSW being an almost two week deal it would have been different.

Comment

The bomb at the FedEx facility this morning may be the break LEO needs to catch this nut job. Even though the bomb exploded there is a very good possibility that several images were taken of the the package as a part of sortation, processing, and package flow through the plant. Also, there may also be a video of the bomber when he dropped the package off. FedEx has drop boxes so the bomber may not have dealt face to face with a FedEx employee when sending the package but with all the surveillance cameras out there a video may exist. The bomber probably printed the shipping label online so there may be some leads there. I hope they catch this POS quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                        The bomb at the FedEx facility this morning may be the break LEO needs to catch this nut job. Even though the bomb exploded there is a very good possibility that several images were taken of the the package as a part of sortation, processing, and package flow through the plant. Also, there may also be a video of the bomber when he dropped the package off. FedEx has drop boxes so the bomber may not have dealt face to face with a FedEx employee when sending the package but with all the surveillance cameras out there a video may exist. The bomber probably printed the shipping label online so there may be some leads there. I hope they catch this POS quick.

My thoughts exactly

Skinny

Comment

Bomber may have made a mistake that might catch him. The package that blew up at FedEx in Schertz was sent from a FedEx location on Brodie Ln in Austin. This location is in a shopping center so hopefully there will be some video, the 6th package that was sent to FedEx in Austin did not explode so there should be a lot of information from that package.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                            Yes it is and Austin news is reporting they know what facility it came from! Either they got sloppy/ballsy or its a copycat. I have been in this FedEx location 10 times and frequent the Home Depot, Academy, Total Wine, etc around there almost weekly. Johnny44 is this real enough for you now?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                              Bomber may have made a mistake that might catch him. The package that blew up at FedEx in Schertz was sent from a FedEx location on Brodie Ln in Austin. This location is in a shopping center so hopefully there will be some video, the 6th package that was sent to FedEx in Austin did not explode so there should be a lot of information from that package.
                              Hope so .... sad thing is the news will tell every detail on how it was solved to only educate the next person who wants to pull this off.

Comment

Yup that Brodie Lane FedEx is just a couple miles from my house and my fiance was there yesterday returning a rug that she had ordered and didn't like. Things are hitting rather close to home now.

I am wayyyy more aware of my surroundings as of late due to all of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X