Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Next thing y’all are gonna tell me is that pea gravel doesn’t work in my feeders. Totally ruined my day.

Just shows you how TBH people go high and don’t back down in their faith. Little extra prayer in the world ain’t never been a bad thing, no matter what the reason.

As a community, there is none better than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
      Have not posted one time on the “original” thread... But, checked in several times daily, and always prayed for those involved. I can’t wrap my pea-brain around why someone would do this, but, I do know why Brandon did what he did... Cuz he CARES about others, puts them first, the way we are all called to do! Good on you Brandon! Never met ya, but I have NO doubts you’re a guy who will stand by a brother/sister. And also brothers, this is just what Satan wants... for us to get mad bout all this in the name of praying for/helping others, but, stand strong and do not budge! Continue to have a loving, caring, and praying heart for others... Cuz regardless of what happens on the “receiving” end of our prayers, we are to keep on keeping on, just as our Lord and Saviour wants us to. The reward is not in the “result” of where the prayers are directed, but instead of doing what we are called to do by our Father, speak daily with him and love one another. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
      Exactly. I believe anytime you do something good for somebody, when your heart is in the right place you're doing what you're supposed to do. What the other person does with it they'll have to answer for. TBH is full of great folks. And Brandon, I agree with everybody else. No apology necessary from you. Just keep on doing what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        I’ll admit it, I got had.

It was completely believable to me. I have zero experience with Lyme’s. Very very unfortunate. Where’s GarGuy in all of this?
        I don't think garguy has anything to do with the liar. He merely offered his experience in attempt to help what we thought was an ill member. Having sat at a table with Steve and heard him pray over our meal, I trust that man's word

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I don't think garguy has anything to do with the liar. He merely offered his experience in attempt to help what we thought was an ill member. Having sat at a table with Steve and heard him pray over our meal, I trust that man's word

I didn’t get that he insinuated Garguy had anything to do with this. Just wondering where he was and probably looking for his thoughts on the current ****show.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I didn’t get that he insinuated Garguy had anything to do with this. Just wondering where he was and probably looking for his thoughts on the current ****show.
            Probally right. GG gonna be flabbergasted like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              I've been spreading awareness to my friends and family about Lyme disease. I even told this story to prove a point....how am I gonna break this news to everyone?lol **** it.....I've been had in a bad way.

I feel like an idiot. It's actually not a totally uncommon feeling for me so I'm gonna get over it pretty quickly but still.
              I told this "story" to everyone at work in our safety meeting last week. Guy's at work have even been asking me how she was doing. Now I have to break the news to them.

Brandon, keep your head up brother. Even though you won't touch a hog , your a standup guy. I'm proud to have met you.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                I told this "story" to everyone at work in our safety meeting last week. Guy's at work have even been asking me how she was doing. Now I have to break the news to them.

Brandon, keep your head up brother. Even though you won't touch a hog , your a standup guy. I'm proud to have met you.
                I know it's just a crazy deal. One of my buddies has been bringing it up and asking how she's doing. Next time it happens I'm just gonna say....You know she's wide awake and back home. Doing great except now the disease will have a long lasting affect unfortunately. She loses control of her bowels ever 15 minutes and almost immediately after every meal. Most likely she will for the rest of her life. Yeah it's a lie but she started it. I ain't gonna make myself look like some jackass on her account.

And.....everyone checks for ticks from now on. Nobody wants to crap their pants for the rest of their life. So it's a win,win situation for everyone.
                Last edited by okrattler; 03-12-2018, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Yes...

I think the general consensus is: Courtney is Jennifer....Jennifer is Courtney. But don't quote me on that..
                  Makes one think she has Multiple Personality Disorder, maybe Jennifer and Courtney are one but separate

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I know it's just a crazy deal. One of my buddies has been bringing it up and asking how she's doing. Next time it happens I'm just gonna say....You know she's wide awake and back home. Doing great except now the disease will have a long lasting affect unfortunately. She loses control of her bowels ever 15 minutes and almost immediately after every meal. Most likely she will for the rest of her life. Yeah it's a lie but she started it. I ain't gonna make myself look like some jackass on her account.

And.....everyone checks for ticks from now on. Nobody wants to crap their pants for the rest of their life. So it's a win,win situation for everyone.

Man I laughed way too hard at this. But I would do the same. No way I would go back on a story like that and say it was all made up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Ladies and Gentlemen I want you all to know that my heart is deeply grieved about all of this and it burns with anger like it has not in a long time. The God I serve has clearly told me to be angry, and sin not! Were we duped? Indeed we were, but let me make one thing perfectly clear...
                      Just as I posted in that thread, God Himself told us that His word does not go out from Him and return from Him empty. It will fulfill His purpose. God's Word was spoken/(posted, and also in side texts to various individuals) in that thread. Believe me His word was seen/heard by someone who needed to hear it. It will fulfill His purpose for It. The purpose was just not what you and I thought it was. Rest assured God knows the truth, and His word is Truth. Truth cannot be corrupted. Folks, please believe me, prayer for those involved is needed more now than ever before... The ONLY sin that is unforgivable, and that is to sin against the Holy Spirit. Those who perpetrated this lie is in grave danger in that manner.

Our God is an AWESOME GOD!
                      I praise him day and night.
                      God Bless you all. Amen.
                      Spot on Charlie, I believe God pulled back the layers and began to reveal the deception to those who would listen to Him. I also believe He will forgive the deception and has reached even more on TBH who have slipped away from His presence. He is a great and mighty God that is ready anytime for His children to return to Him.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        way to man up and make amends brandon. i cant imagine what qualifies as apology worthy to some folks, but imo you showed true class in admitting the mistake. that tells me you will learn through it. for me, that defines a stand up fella.

God bless!
                        Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Brandon didnt make a mistake. Hes as much a victim as everyone else was.
                        He did the right things, for the right reasons, and made positive things happen.

There is nothing for him to man up about, admit, or apologize for.

This^^^^^

Monsterspike, I'm not sure what you're talking about here, but Brandon doesn't owe anyone anything

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                          Man I laughed way too hard at this. But I would do the same. No way I would go back on a story like that and say it was all made up lol.
                          No way. Not after I hyped it up and made it sound like she had more lives than your average kitty cat. Revived more times than you could shake a dadgum stick at. She made me into a liar and I didn't even know it.

She had us all bamboozled with her BS. We can be mad about it but what does that do? Anyone that prayed for her didn't do anything wrong. You can either laugh about it or get mad. I don't get mad easily. That ain't my style.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 03-12-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                            Wow, just wow. I always tell my wife & friends that I would trust anyone on this site. I don't really know what happened, but I just know a lot of TBH members gave their hearts & prayers and that is something that you can't put a monetary valve on.
                            It's hard to explain TBH to someone new. No one I know (family & close friends that don't hunt) can understand this place. Just last week, I sent a check to a guy I'd never met and he the product, based solely on TBH greatness.
                            My GF is an infectious disease pharmacist. As I relayed different information from that thread, she kept telling me "that's not how Lymes works", or "no, that can't happen", or "something isn't right", and most recently last night "there is something crazy about this whole thing. Either someone is terribly confused with their information or they are relaying it wrong." Her first red flag seemed to be the "flu" keeping "Jenn" from leaving and coming back.
                            It is what it is. As so many have already said, TBH (the collective body) is a great "place". That little thread, won't change that.

Comment

I wonder if "Lindsay" that was keeping the kids is real?

Sounds like Brandon might need to bring a designated driver to Bownanza. He's going to need one if he takes everyone up on the "cold one" offers.

As far as Lyme Disease awareness goes, it definitely ratcheted up awareness for me. After returning home from a feeder filling / work day on Saturday i had a tick fall off me as i was cleaning up. Most serious tick exam followed. Jeez.

Comment

So has anybody called her out on facebook? I don't do fb, so not sure if thats an option.
                                You can bet this wasn't the first or last time this type of charade has been planned by her.

Comment

Working...
                                X