Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Statement: We've Been Taken Advantage Of

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

I am at a loss. I did follow, I wished and I prayed. Every time I logged on I checked. I even confused or good Nurse Jenn (who I'm lucky to now be on the same lease as) with the other Jenn. I guess I didn't see this angle coming at all. I'll stay tuned for the real story.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        It truly makes me sad that someone would do something like this. Brandon, I'm so sorry.

I will say, like others have said, that at least this situation showed what TBH is truly made of when someone is in need. I hope that should the situation ever arise where I or one of my family members is in a situation such as this, TBH would respond with the same love and prayers.
        Well said.

I'm just glad we do not have a TBH member dying in an ICU.

Comment

Loss of words

Comment

Seen she has not been active on the forum since 2015 and was only active for a short stent after she created an account. Did anybody know her personally? Everything just seems kind of random after looking into it a bit.

Comment

Wow, just wow. I always tell my wife & friends that I would trust anyone on this site. I don't really know what happened, but I just know a lot of TBH members gave their hearts & prayers and that is something that you can't put a monetary valve on.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                My posts might’ve made me out to be the ******* that I am, so I refrained.
                Unfortunately that happens around here a lot when other folks BS meters peg. It is what it is I guess.

Comment

Please join Team Bloody Mary Saturday morning for something you can believe in!

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                    Not trying to be smart because I don’t know many people on here personally. Is Courtney a real person? Is Jennifer or whatever a real person?

Not trying to be smart either, but why don't you come to Bownanza and get to know more folks on here personally? There are some really good folks on this site.

Comment

Wow, just awful.

Brandon, please know this is not your fault, you did nothing but greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                        Please join Team Bloody Mary Saturday morning for something you can believe in!

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                          Seen she has not been active on the forum since 2015 and was only active for a short stent after she created an account. Did anybody know her personally? Everything just seems kind of random after looking into it a bit.

Wrong person. A few were trying to get a recipe from her a couple of weeks before this happened.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                            Not the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              There are many who smelled something odd but didn’t say anything because if you questioned the story and your hunch was wrong, the consequences were not worth it. The love and the faith that people displayed through this was incredible.
                              This. Too much that didn't make sense from the start.

I always figured the end game was a GoFundMe, or, as Chew so eloquently coined it, a GoFyourself.

TBH has shown to be a bastion of prayer warriors, I hope that this unfortunate situation doesn't deter the good people from offering their unqualified love and support for the ones that truly need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                I hope all involved are exposed and we are not left wondering.

Skinny
                                Me too. This was a wild ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X