This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Folks spent time in prayer and we're looking for ticks better now! Both good things! A friend of ours was diagnosed with Lyme Disease. It messed her up bad...
    I kind of wish we had a “like” button for indivdual posts as opposed to just the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      How about you do you for the day? I'd like one or two days to be bent and bitter before I start letting folks tell me what I should be doing next in reference to this issue. There is no shortage of advice of what "we should be doing" ....everybody is an expert.....so I think that part is handled. Meanwhile I'm gonna go kick a cat.....and hopefully a black panther.
      😂😂😂 video that **** when you do

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
        I think instead of Team Music at nanza, we give the stage to Brandon for a little Q&A session!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I will answer any questions and take any ribbing. I've got nothing to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          I will answer any questions and take any ribbing. I've got nothing to hide.

This’ll save you some time so you don’t have to repeat yourself eleventy billion times. [emoji1303]

Comment

This’ll save you some time so you don’t have to repeat yourself eleventy billion times. [emoji1303]

I feel sorry for him already...well, sorta.

Comment

Lol yeah probably so... I did take a couple of course in Public speaking in college and have stayed in a Holiday Inn a few times so I got that going for me at least

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                Pretty simple.
                Crazy single woman and a single guy .............. she was looking for attention and dint think Brandon would post it on the internet.
                Match.com
                Tinder , both better then Tbh or Facebook.
                He should have swiped left

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I did but that was probably googled and presented as her own too.
                  You sure she didn’t send you her specialty the fruit cake recipe ..

Comment

This one has run its course for now. We'll update if anything new develops.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                    X