This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    No lol but I fell for the whole single mom , dead beat dad etc ... Posted here on TBH, and was just trying to be friend and good person and maybe a mentor to her the kids. I don't know what her end game goal was
    Hey most of use would have fell for it too.. Your are a commendable fella.. You followed your heart like you should have.. Good job.

At least now we know who to hire when we need some play by play action..
    There is always a positive..

Comment

Pretty simple.
      Crazy single woman and a single guy .............. she was looking for attention and dint think Brandon would post it on the internet.
      Match.com
      Tinder , both better then Tbh or Facebook.

Comment

No lol but I fell for the whole single mom , dead beat dad etc ...
        Yep....I’ve fallen for that line before too....back when I was hanging out in the strip clubs!

Ummmm....I mean “College Prepatory Institute”.

Brother, as you know, a psycho biatch is somethings just a psycho biatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
          Lyme disease, couple kids, **** house rat crazy..... pretty sure I have a buddy that already dated her.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
            [ATTACH]900274[/ATTACH]

Frowns upon your shenanigans.
            You Game? I got a $100

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              This....

I aint gonna lie The "dead for thirty minutes and then she came back showing no signs of brain damage" raised my eyebrows for sure but I thought with the amount of praying going on it was just another miracle.. I do believe in miracles but that one threw me for a loop... Hey Im only human...

But I was not about to question it.. Nope
              Looking back

At the time I thought no way... But then I thought maybe anything is possible... I guess I was to emotionally attached and just wanted to believe, sad deal..

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                Hurry up Bownanza! I can't make it but hope everyone has a great time. Burnadell said I was to young to join the GOF's team. Have fun and need lots of pics posted! What a last few days we have been thru.
                Get your country arse to Bownanza, Mark! You can be a junior member! . I been meaning to ask if you knew Charlie Blackburn, stud running back.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Get your country arse to Bownanza, Mark! You can be a junior member! . I been meaning to ask if you knew Charlie Blackburn, stud running back.
                  Who is Charlie Blackburn?

Comment

farmersonly.com in the future, please.

Comment

Looking back

At the time I thought no way... But then I thought maybe anything is possible... I guess I was to emotionally attached and just wanted to believe, sad deal..
                      Hey with that amount of praying anything could have been possible..
                      Who are we to question what with thought was GOD in action??
                      I aint the one...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                        This....

I aint gonna lie The "dead for thirty minutes and then she came back showing no signs of brain damage" raised my eyebrows for sure but I thought with the amount of praying going on it was just another miracle.. I do believe in miracles but that one threw me for a loop... Hey Im only human...

But I was not about to question it.. Nope
                        Yep that’s where I was ready to throw the BS flag

Comment

Looking back

Dang dude! If she didn't want to go out with you anymore, she could have just told ya. No sense in all that drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Who is Charlie Blackburn?
                            One of Goldthwaite’s finest!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Yep I know him well. Five years older than me. Served on a board of directors with him. Everyone in Goldthwaite called him Elie are something like that. He was my hero when I was in grammer school. That's what it was called back in the day. Elementary school nowdays
                              Last edited by doghouse; 03-12-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                                Yep I know him well. Five years older than me. Served on a board of directors with him. Everyone in Goldthwaite called him Elie are something like that. He was my hero when I was in grammer school. That's what it was called back in the day. Elementary school nowdays
                                Did you happen to know Noble Craft? Had 2 sons Aaron and Shannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X