Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not trying to make light of the situation but I found it funny who welcomed her to the fire.

Comment

Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.

Comment

Originally posted by TEX_hunt_AS View Post
        Not trying to make light of the situation but I found it funny who welcomed her to the fire.
        Hahaha Ragin'

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Sure are a lot of folks saying they smelled a rat or saw red flags from the beginning etc., yet nothing was ever said from these same folks

Thank goodness Chew spoke up and shined the light and exposed her for what she is.
          We (Michael, Mary and I) had been monitoring closely for some time. Others had reached out as well. We asked Bobby for help. He likely had his doubts ahead of that anyway.

It's not as easy as just posting up on the thread that something smells fishy. It just took time for the story to detonate.

Comment

Originally posted by TEX_hunt_AS View Post
            Like a bad penny...

Comment

She is not the only one who I believe has come on here over the years looking for attention.
              Yea anyone remember Dahmer?

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                We (Michael, Mary and I) had been monitoring closely for some time. Others had reached out as well. We asked Bobby for help. He likely had his doubts ahead of that anyway.

It's not as easy as just posting up on the thread that something smells fishy. It just took time for the story to detonate.
                Kudo's to management. Good work per usual.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

I don't think anyone wanted to voice their opinion at the time, because it was just an opinion. No proof either way. But I talked with several people prior to all this coming out who believed there was a lot of BS going on in this thread. I believe Michael said they had been alerted to this some time ago and were monitoring the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

I get that. Thank y'all for everything y'all did. It still seems unbelievable to me that this was a hoax. Lots of us are wondering what part if any is even true now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                      There were many clues, starting with the very first post...13-14 units of blood. Any of these clues could possibly have been true, but not when taken all together. And don't forget the person's history of posting very questionable threads. The elements of a good lie includes a sprinkling of truth to keep you hooked. This was classic "6th grade girl drama", except at a higher level. I think there were a lot of folks who saw through this early on, but didn't have any way to prove it. The Pathological Liar thread and Catfishing thread were both aimed at this one, and Chew had a good idea what he would (not) find at the hospital. I'm sure he went to verify concerns that this was a hoax. I hope this person gets some help with her problems.
                      You sir are getting pretty close to the edge. You need to go back and read Michael's first post and pay particular attention to the "...I told you so"... part.

Your "facts" are way off and many of your words would be better off left unsaid.

Comment

Sorry it came across that way, wasn't my intention.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Just for clarification, as I've seen it mentioned a couple of times, we don't entirely know the level of deception here and I would caution against classifying it as "all a lie" or total fabrication..

Courtney is a real person and has serious problems - with lymes and potentially psychological disorders - but it's hard to distinguish where truth meets fiction in the tale. I encourage you to withhold public outcry, verbal attacks and shaming, at least until more information regarding the level of deception is known.
                          point taken

Comment

I have followed and read over prayers and said my share for everyone involved. When this post unfolded I again sat in silence and said prayers for those invested. Brandon I hope you still believe in people and don’t stop trying to lend a helping hand. Charlie I prayed for you to not question and I don’t think you have. Steve I hope you have continued strength and all negative effects of Lymes are behind you.
                            Now comes the hard one that I’m asking all of you to do- Open your minds and hearts and say a prayer for Courtney- I believe she had a sickness worse and Lymes or any terminal disease- she is obviously very sick and needs help. As hard as it is have a forgiving heart when you feel betrayed I’m asking each of you to include this sick person in your prayers

Comment

I think it speaks volumes to the integrity and heart of this group that even after getting duped, most people are still praying for the person that deceived everyone. What an example of how to live and follow Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                There are many who smelled something odd but didn’t say anything because if you questioned the story and your hunch was wrong, the consequences were not worth it. The love and the faith that people displayed through this was incredible.
                                That's exactly how I feel. I run a hotel next to a major medical center. We have people going in and out everyday to visit loved ones in an ICU. Further proof that everything online must be taken with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X