No announcement yet.

Vasectomy Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your horror story is precisely why I told my wife that no one, except her, was touching my boys!

Comment

I'm scheduled for Friday afternoon, I don't know why I continued to read...... You told me not to and I just couldn't stop.

Comment

That's got to be the funniest ***** I've read on here in a looooooong time!

Comment

Man it is a long time until bow season SMH.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. That sounds terrible. Mine was exact opposite. I was awake, we were listening to Stevie Ray Vaughan and talking about his guitar. The whole thing took maybe 8-10 minutes from first cut to last stitch. Rest of that day I sat around alternating frozen peas and frozen blueberries. Day two was a little tender first thing in the am. Took an ibuprofen and got back to the peas. By the end of the second day I was feeling fine. Day 3 I was walking around bass pro grabbing some reloading supplies. Never had any real pain, swelling, bleeding, or anything negative.

If your in the San Antonio area I highly recommend Dr. LeRoy Jones. At Urology San Antonio. He was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]946740[/ATTACH]
              Last edited by Radar; 06-05-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I told my wife it wasn't a good idea because if something happened to her I would probably remarry someone much younger than her and the new wife would probably want kids. She didn't think it was as funny as I did.

Comment

Haha great story. Mine was a lot different as well. By day 3 I was good to go

Comment

A buddy had this an a penis enlargement done at the same time. He says it is the worst awful surgeries he experienced. He now has incurable incontinence and hemorrhoids. I feel bad for the dude, no joke.

Comment

Wow!! I rode to Ruidoso (6 hour trip) the very next day after my vasectomy. Went fishing on Day 2 and played golf on Day 3. I am sorry for what you went through. Mine was a breeze!!

Comment

Shouldn't this be posted in "The other side of the ranch" forum?

Comment

Funny stuff there! Mine want too awful bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Had mine done last Thursday and I had no issues at all. They gave a local shot to numb and that was all. I didn't need any of the pain meds or ice at all and was out working in my shop the next day. Sorry about the others luck

Comment

Working...
                            X