Tim Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Wells

Watching a few of his videos. What do you guys think of Tim as a bowhunter or hunter in general?

Some stuff looks a bit over dramatic then again he does use a blow gun, spear etc. I think I laugh more at him and Buck then anything else. Is he legit or more nonsense??

Entertaining to say the least
    Last edited by CrookedArrow; 03-11-2018, 09:01 AM.

He’s actually a bad ares bow hunter. I know I can’t shoot birds out the sky trad style.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxQPOsDgPO4&sns=em"]The dove bow hunter. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

He is an amazing archer. That dude can flat out shoot. But he does get lucky at times as well. He dome shot a coues deer hauling it on pure luck when his arrow deflected perfectly off of a branch.

I personally love his antics. He is just a 7 year old killer in an old guys body and is ready and willing to hunt anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know guys who have hunted with him. They say legit.

Comment

I don’t have the guts that run towards a brown bear and the shoot it in the head with a bow.

Comment

Google his Bigfoot video. Pure fake. I like him though.

Comment

He's a nut, and one heck of an archer! Seems to be a great guy.

Comment

Just watched one where he and "Zach" are in deep South Texas hunting javis and hogs.

At the watering hole they get 6-8 illegals. The captions read something like:

"most illegals running narcotics do so in the night time" (it's daytime)

Then Tim comes on and whispers "More then likely they are headed to look for work"

After the illegals gather water they run off into the brush. Zach "I guarantee you they were strapped and had drugs in those back packs"

You could tell the pucker effect on both of em

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                    Google his Bigfoot video. Pure fake. I like him though.
                    LMAO! saw that one also. That's why I say some of it is just "entertainment"

Comment

Great shot. Terrible narrator.

Comment

My brother hunts with him. And his best friend is Tim’s camera man! I’ve talked to him on the phone many times shooting the crap. He is exactly like you see on the show all the time. Yes he is a very very talented archer.

Comment

Tim is a stone cold killer...and seems like an overall good dude IMO.

Comment

A skilled man that kills a lot...a lot

He’s also an entertainer & has us all watching...winning

Comment

He seems pretty awesome just judging from his show !

Comment

Working...
                              X