X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mww982 View Post

Dirtbags. Throw’em under the jail.

Comment

Is anyone else getting 99.9% of pictures at night?????? It is beyond frustrating. We are south of Clayton and nearly all of our pictures on 7 cameras spread over our 435 acre lease are at night. What gives.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
        Is anyone else getting 99.9% of pictures at night?????? It is beyond frustrating. We are south of Clayton and nearly all of our pictures on 7 cameras spread over our 435 acre lease are at night. What gives.
        Same with our place. IDK what's going on...

Comment

I saw deer every hunt for 3 days, was at full draw on a good one this morning but he was hot on a doe I couldn't get him to stop. Had this deer dead to rights for 3 days straight. Probably should have shot him but didnt. Another lease mate shot this one with a rifle Saturday morning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking 10 point from my place on the East Side of RATTAN, Okla

Last few years my neighbor has popped a deer between a igood 8-12 pointer right before I come up. He has had a feeder literally 15 ft from fence and **** towards my property from a tree stand or ground blind.

I never complained. He was an older man, lived on his property since 1972, and he always kept an eye on my place.. I kinda knew/expected that he harvested multiple deer w Crossbow before I ever got a chance to make it up..
            I would see pics of him at the gas station in town next to a sweet buck. I always asked him about the deer he shot, etc. He would always say- I got a few on public land, yada yada yada.
            I never took any of it personal. These are not My Deer.. Rather God’s deer.
            But I always grinned when I saw a deer on film , in his pics , that I had watched on TRAIL CAM :-)

Sadly - He passed away early this yr.

With that ...
            I had no idea what to expect.

I have been hunting my place for 10 yrs. it always knew ithere had been hunting going on , on the perimeter for years before I had ever made it up.

I will say—-
            I have seen more BUCKS this year and a large group of 4 big does - more than I have seen together.

This one was harvested last Sat.. A nice buck.
            Came out 10 mins before sunset !!

Comment

What a great attitude to not get all torqued up over these things.

Nice deer.

Comment

Nice deer! Thinking about headed to our camp in Rattan this weekend. Not sure yet.

Comment

I’ll be heading up Friday myself.

Comment

Hunted the morning today. Saw a doe being chased by a small buck. Hunting partner didn’t see anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGf9Rb_O28"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGf9Rb_O28[/ame]

Hoping this guy made it through rifle season. I'd like to see him during daylight hours later this week. Gonna make it up there on Thursday for a few days as long as the wife's Dr. appointment goes well tomorrow.
                      Last edited by B G; 11-26-2018, 11:47 AM. Reason: add link

Comment

Been quiet on the green screen for the last week or so. Anyone been up lately? If so, how's the activity been?

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                          Been quiet on the green screen for the last week or so. Anyone been up lately? If so, how's the activity been?

Not much happened for the fellas that went up this weekend. I think they mostly saw does.

Comment

Do any of you lease from Rick Story? Saw a few lease postings from him recently. If so any issues or anything I need to be aware of.

He seems to be a lease property manager. Not sure how I feel about that....

Comment

Rick’s good...he just moving people off that can’t return phone calls and pay him money that’s due him..

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
                                Rick’s good...he just moving people off that can’t return phone calls and pay him money that’s due him..

Talked to him on the phone. Seemed legit, wanted to make sure. Going to look at a couple of the properties he has soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X