Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

DO NOT come through Lake Charles headed East on I -10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klawdogg View Post
    Just went throuh wasn’t bad
    It won't be until later in the day.
    I wait and go back to work late Sunday night and it's ok .
    Last Sunday I keep checking Google maps and it was backed up until around 7-8 that evening.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmm, looks like I may need to start planning an alternate route. Heading to Venice on March 23rd. Should hit Lake Charles between 10 and 11.

Comment

I'll be heading to Lake Charles late on Wednesday (2200 ish) and coming back around the same time Thursday, think it's going to be a PITA?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          I'll be heading to Lake Charles late on Wednesday (2200 ish) and coming back around the same time Thursday, think it's going to be a PITA?
          That late you should be good.

Comment

Every day. It’s taking my lake CHARLES employees 2-3 hours to get home from SULPHUR in the evenings.

Comment

And Springbreak aint gonna help that mess! My daughter flew home yesterday evening as the construction issues are real between Auburn & Houston on the Gulf Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                That late you should be good.

10-4, thanks. Sucks for all the folks vacationing out east for spring break this week.

Comment

Crazy how bad the traffic has gotten there. I don't even know if it will ever get better!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

If they will ever get these highway expansion finished it will. We still have a few years of work on the section between Winnie and Fannett, there is a wreck on the interstate every couple days. People still driving like idiots going 80 staring at a stupid cell phone.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                      If they will ever get these highway expansion finished it will. We still have a few years of work on the section between Winnie and Fannett, there is a wreck on the interstate every couple days. People still driving like idiots going 80 staring at a stupid cell phone.
                      Cell phones are getting bad. About 95% of the time now when i see someone driving like an idiot i look inside and they're on the phone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

The wife and I need to be at a funeral in Lake Charles on Friday March 16, 2018 at Noon

Any suggestions on a best route .

Comment

Originally posted by 14JKURX View Post
                            The wife and I need to be at a funeral in Lake Charles on Friday March 16, 2018 at Noon

Any suggestions on a best route .
                            Where you coming from

Comment

Conroe, Texas

Comment

Bump this to top. If I'm leaving Austin around 4am on Wednesday on my way to New Orleans, would you just face whatever traffic is there or is there a better route?

Comment

Working...
                                X