Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News conference going on, KK was fired.

Comment

Too bad it didn’t work out. Maybe the Dallas Cowboys will hire him as quarterbacks coach - that is something he does very well and Dak could sure use it.

Comment

Just not another Tubby please!! Since I'm a self professed Ole Fart....give me a fire and brimstone HARD A.. like Jim Carlin...I know, most of you have NO idea who I'm talking about...…

I had high hopes Cliff could turn things around after Leach was fired, but a less than 500 record after 6 seasons, it was time regardless of the injury problems!

Class of '75...Gun's Up! Oh...Basketball time then Baseball then...??

Comment

kk joins les in Kansas?

Comment

He will make a great OC somewhere, he just wasn’t head coach material.

Comment

Originally posted by makotex View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              If Don Williams wrote it, you can rest assured it is inaccurate, misspelled or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                He will make a great OC somewhere, he just wasn’t head coach material yet
                Fixed it for you. Cliff will be a good HC in a few years. He needs to get a few years experience under multiple different good head coaches (not sumlin) then go back to being a HC.

Comment

Love to watch tt score all those points with players with less talent than the other big 12 teams. No way they can pay their players as much a Texas and Oklahoma. Their biggest problem is when their starters go down their is too much drop off in talent. Wish kk the best

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    He will make a great OC somewhere, he just wasn’t head coach material yet.
                    Fixed for you. He will be HC material. This failure is nobody’s fault but Tech Admin. He wasn’t ready for this. He should been brought in as an OC under a seasoned D minded coach and been the coach in waiting

Comment

I'll be back in the spring. I spent a semester at home to recoup and take online classes. (through TTU) I needed a break after 2 years out there. Chemical engineering has put me through the ringer but we're still climbing that ladder. I do enjoy being in the stands and watching the sunset right before we're about to kick some a**.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        Love to watch tt score all those points with players with less talent than the other big 12 teams. No way they can pay their players as much a Texas and Oklahoma. Their biggest problem is when their starters go down their is too much drop off in talent. Wish kk the best
                        Bwhahahahaha!

Comment

BTW, Kliff needs to be kicked out the door IMO.

Comment

Word on the street is that there is strong interest in Holgerson (sp?).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post

Ya mean “Ol Skullet”?

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post

Is Tech a better job than WV? I’m not sure I’d leave a successful program for a program that hasn’t been relevant since Leach got screwed out of a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X