No announcement yet.

Krivoman Blinds - Vent or No Vent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opted to go without the vent when I bought mine and it was a big mistake seeing as how I hunt out of it all year round. It's great the 2-3 months in the winter when it keeps heat in but in the middle of summer it's downright unbearable.

As far as scent control goes I think its a wash...air flow but not sweating versus sweating up a storm with 1 window open.

Comment

Can 2 adults hunt these blinds comfertably

Comment

Fan

I use this fan, $21.00. Runs on a power bank for 6-8 hours. Quite and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post
          Yes.

Comment

I bought mine without a vent. I have a battery operated fan I use in it during October.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post
              Yes. I went with 8x8 base 7 foot high.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                So does the concept of trying to contain your scent as good as you can in a ground blind, get thrown out the window(no pun) with a vent?

The way I understood things, I thought the vent was supposed to stay open when you are not in the blind to keep down the sweltering heat that occurs with the windows closed. Then, when you get in the blind, you open your windows and close the vent to keep your scent contained in the blind.

If you have the closable deer view windows on the blind, you need the vent.

I have 2 Krivoman blinds. They do not have closable windows. Just holes with shot thru mesh. Neither has a vent, and I do not need them.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I started this thread last March. I now have 4 krivomans all with the vent and 4 windows. Perfect setup.

Comment

Small USB fan that runs off a portable battery bank is all you need. Vent open when your not in there.

Comment

Working...
                    X