Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consent = Statutory RAPE

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Does the research differentiate between his being molested by a male or female, or it being consensual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The detrimental effects of statutory rape are real despite the, "consent" of the children. Do you think that because a little girl consents to the physical relationship that she won't be negatively affected?

Comment

What was this teacher thinking?

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
      The detrimental effects of statutory rape are real despite the, "consent" of the children. Do you think that because a little girl consents to the physical relationship that she won't be negatively affected? [emoji57]

I think "twice as likely to commit suicide" probably has a lot to do with whether the boy was "molested" by a male or a female, and whether or not it was consentual..

It's wrong either way, but the double standard is real.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 03-01-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
        The detrimental effects of statutory rape are real despite the, "consent" of the children. Do you think that because a little girl consents to the physical relationship that she won't be negatively affected?
        No use trying to inject logic into this discussion, there is only enough blood to feed one “head” on most of the people posting, and gravity ain’t working in logic’s favor

Comment

What was this teacher thinking?

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
          First time i took the shrimp boat to tuna town the woman was was 27 an a guys step-mom i knew. I was 13 or 14, shoot i cant member. But it was AWESOME. for me. Yes the woman would b classified as a predator, but i dang sure didn't see it that way. I saw it as a learning experience. An alot of fun. I have a son an a daughter now and yeah if my son happened to do the same thing, id shake my head with a uph uphh uphhh. If an older man touches my lil girl its a double-tap. I know its messed up but its just how it is

I’ve done some messed up stuff in my life but a 13 or 14 year old male with a 27 year old woman is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I think "twice as likely to commit suicide" probably has a lot to do with whether the boy was "molested" by a male or a female, and whether or not it was consentual..

It's wrong either way, but the double standard is real.

I wanted to question statistics earlier but you beat me to it.
            Nothing right about it but not one **** one of us that didn’t wish for it!
            Especially that one!
            Crazy part I showed this to my wife and the double standard is more than real. Almost scary to the point I asked for permission.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Newsflash- research shows the same I’ll effects on boys molested by women as girls molested by men.

For the 2nd time since it seems all y’all want to do is live in sexual fantasy land.
              Maybe the fact will at some point be absorbed.

In this cohort of adult HMO members, experiencing CSA was common among both men and women. The long-term impact of CSA on multiple health and social problems was similar for both men and women. These findings strongly indicate that boys and girls are vulnerable to this form of childhood maltreatment …

Long-term consequences of childhood sexual abuse by gender of victim.
              Dube SR, et al. Am J Prev Med. 2005.
              Show full citation
              Abstract
              BACKGROUND: Childhood sexual abuse (CSA) is a worldwide problem. Although most studies on the long-term consequences of CSA have focused on women, sexual abuse of both boys and girls is common. Thus, a comparison of the long-term effects of CSA by gender of the victim will provide perspective on the need for future research, prevention activities, and treatment of survivors.

METHODS: A retrospective cohort study was conducted from 1995 to 1997 among 17,337 adult HMO members in San Diego, California. Participants completed a survey about abuse or household dysfunction during childhood, and multiple other health-related issues. Multivariate logistic regression was used to examine the relationships between severity of CSA (intercourse vs no intercourse) and long-term health and social problems (substance use and abuse, mental illness, and current problems with marriage and family) by gender of victim. Models controlled for exposure to other forms of adverse childhood experiences that co-occur with CSA. Among men, the relationship between the gender of the CSA perpetrator to the outcomes was also examined.

RESULTS: Contact CSA was reported by 16% of males and 25% of females. Men reported female perpetration of CSA nearly 40% of the time, and women reported female perpetration of CSA 6% of the time. CSA significantly increased the risk of the outcomes. The magnitude of the increase was similar for men and women. For example, compared to reporting no sexual abuse, a history of suicide attempt was more than twice as likely among both men and women who experienced CSA (p<0.05). Compared with those who did not report CSA, men and women exposed to CSA were at a 40% increased risk of marrying an alcoholic, and a 40% to 50% increased risk of reporting current problems with their marriage (p<0.05).

CONCLUSIONS: In this cohort of adult HMO members, experiencing CSA was common among both men and women. The long-term impact of CSA on multiple health and social problems was similar for both men and women. These findings strongly indicate that boys and girls are vulnerable to this form of childhood maltreatment; the similarity in the likelihood for multiple behavioral, mental, and social outcomes among men and women suggests the need to identify and treat all adults affected by CSA.
              why you try'na ruin this ??? Stop hate'n !!!
              The 14 yr old will be 20 one day thinking he is so stupid for screwing that up ! LOL

Comment

No use trying to inject logic into this discussion, there is only enough blood to feed one “head” on most of the people posting, and gravity ain’t working in logic’s favor
                Humorous but true.

Comment

Do ugly teachers not do this crap or do they not make the news?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife has young student teachers come through every year. Most of them are pretty plump. She had one really hot blond in the class room next door for a couple years. Turned out to be addicted to pain meds and stole money out of teachers purses all over the school.

Comment

She is a pervert. Anyone that affirms such behavior is too.

Comment

loose lips sink ships

Comment

Newsflash- research shows the same I’ll effects on boys molested by women as girls molested by men.

For the 2nd time since it seems all y’all want to do is live in sexual fantasy land.

In this cohort of adult HMO members, experiencing CSA was common among both men and women. The long-term impact of CSA on multiple health and social problems was similar for both men and women. These findings strongly indicate that boys and girls are vulnerable to this form of childhood maltreatment …

Show full citation
                          Abstract
                          BACKGROUND: Childhood sexual abuse (CSA) is a worldwide problem. Although most studies on the long-term consequences of CSA have focused on women, sexual abuse of both boys and girls is common. Thus, a comparison of the long-term effects of CSA by gender of the victim will provide perspective on the need for future research, prevention activities, and treatment of survivors.

METHODS: A retrospective cohort study was conducted from 1995 to 1997 among 17,337 adult HMO members in San Diego, California. Participants completed a survey about abuse or household dysfunction during childhood, and multiple other health-related issues. Multivariate logistic regression was used to examine the relationships between severity of CSA (intercourse vs no intercourse) and long-term health and social problems (substance use and abuse, mental illness, and current problems with marriage and family) by gender of victim. Models controlled for exposure to other forms of adverse childhood experiences that co-occur with CSA. Among men, the relationship between the gender of the CSA perpetrator to the outcomes was also examined.

RESULTS: Contact CSA was reported by 16% of males and 25% of females. Men reported female perpetration of CSA nearly 40% of the time, and women reported female perpetration of CSA 6% of the time. CSA significantly increased the risk of the outcomes. The magnitude of the increase was similar for men and women. For example, compared to reporting no sexual abuse, a history of suicide attempt was more than twice as likely among both men and women who experienced CSA (p<0.05). Compared with those who did not report CSA, men and women exposed to CSA were at a 40% increased risk of marrying an alcoholic, and a 40% to 50% increased risk of reporting current problems with their marriage (p<0.05).

CONCLUSIONS: In this cohort of adult HMO members, experiencing CSA was common among both men and women. The long-term impact of CSA on multiple health and social problems was similar for both men and women. These findings strongly indicate that boys and girls are vulnerable to this form of childhood maltreatment; the similarity in the likelihood for multiple behavioral, mental, and social outcomes among men and women suggests the need to identify and treat all adults affected by CSA.
                          There's a big difference between sexual assault and what happened in this case. Like I said, if you can't see a difference, I can't help you.

Comment

I agree with Playa on this. Although for myself I wish I could have been so lucky, but in all this is unacceptable. As he said it can have a severe negative impact on the boy just like with a girl. Some young people in general have a hard time with relationships and when sex is involved it gets even worse. I personally know of several boys that have committed suicide over girls their own age after being rejected by them. Even if this was totally consensual whenever she decided to end the relationship, it could have been pretty detrimental to the boy. There are reason these laws are in place.

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                              First time i took the shrimp boat to tuna town the woman was was 27 an a guys step-mom i knew. I was 13 or 14, shoot i cant member. But it was AWESOME. for me. Yes the woman would b classified as a predator, but i dang sure didn't see it that way. I saw it as a learning experience. An alot of fun. I have a son an a daughter now and yeah if my son happened to do the same thing, id shake my head with a uph uphh uphhh. If an older man touches my lil girl its a double-tap. I know its messed up but its just how it is

According to statistics you should have committed suicide by now, lol. There aint a kid in my School that didn't have an I am hot for teacher moment.

Comment

Show full citation
                                Abstract

So, 60%+ of the time with males the CSA perp was other males. I understand your argument, but this study does not fully support it.
                                Are there any studies where they track the suicide rate when women were the only perps?

Comment

Working...
                                X