Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
    It’s very likely you will get a different answer from every person you ask about it. On both sides of the border.

Typical Mexico hunting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Typical Mexico hunting lol

Yessir!!!

Comment

Im taking my sons rifle and leaving mine at home Trophy huntin for coupon clippers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          Im taking my sons rifle and leaving mine at home Trophy huntin for coupon clippers!!
          Get a safe and take both!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              You are 100% correct. I would say that while this is legal, it’s still a pain in the *** and adds extra time. In and out. I used to do it. Invest in a safe.

Gun safe.. cheap when you split it between each member of your group.

Crossing back and fourth with your guns will cause delay each time you cross, to and from. Pain in the rear

Comment

Do any of y’all ever fill the form out/check your guns out on the American side of the bridge at the beginning of season, before declaring them into Mexico?

I have never done this. Some years, the custom agents on the Texas side will ask me “are you declaring guns out of Mexico?” at the end of season when I bring ours out, and I will always reply “yes”. They always tell me that I really need to fill the forms out on the American side first, but its usually not required in most cases. Just wondering how y’all do it?

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post
                  Do any of y’all ever fill the form out/check your guns out on the American side of the bridge at the beginning of season, before declaring them into Mexico?

I have never done this. Some years, the custom agents on the Texas side will ask me “are you declaring guns out of Mexico?” at the end of season when I bring ours out, and I will always reply “yes”. They always tell me that I really need to fill the forms out on the American side first, but its usually not required in most cases. Just wondering how y’all do it?
                  We filled it out last year. No big deal. I still have the form they gave me. I’ll use it again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MexHunter7STW View Post

Yes Sir. Very Simple and Once you Do it The first Time the Forms are Good year after Year As Long as You Bring the same guns

Comment

10-4. Thanks for the feedback ��

Comment

Ive never filled it out. The US agents have asked for it a few times but showing the mexican gun permit is ok. They said ”its a good idea to get the us export form”. Ive just never done it

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          Ive never filled it out. The US agents have asked for it a few times but showing the mexican gun permit is ok. They said ”its a good idea to get the us export form”. Ive just never done it
                          I've never done it either, and have never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

We did it one year and when we gave it to US agent on the way back in they acted if they did not know what it was but it would not hurt to do it.

Comment

I’ll leave this right here!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                                Yes Sir. Very Simple and Once you Do it The first Time the Forms are Good year after Year As Long as You Bring the same guns
                                This is not true anymore. You must do a new form every year as this happened to me last year. This was at the Eagle Pass crossing.

Comment

Working...
                                X