No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you couldn’t cross back out with your gun without checking it back out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats what I heard too..

Comment

how many years has it been like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
          I'm considering checking my rifle in at Laredo and driving back out on the American side and reentering at the Columbia Bridge...thoughts?
          Please give me the date and time youre planning on trying this so I can come film

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

there is only 20 of you

Comment

Oats are looking good.
              Last edited by DallasCoon12; 11-03-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                Oats are looking good.

Look great

Comment

10” of rain may have helped a little

Comment

You check in the firearm and ammo the first time you cross into mexico. Firearms and gun permits are checked for serial number and info matches. Military signs your gun permit. The permit states dates of how long its valid. You go to your ranch and must leave all ammo at the ranch. You can then bring guns only back and forth no issue with the valid mexican gun permit. When its time to cancel the gun permit the firearms and any remaining ammo must be presented at the mexican side at the border for the military to verify and cancel the permit. You then must cross to the USA and a copy of the canceled permit allows you to import the firearms back to the usa.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                      You check in the firearm and ammo the first time you cross into mexico. Firearms and gun permits are checked for serial number and info matches. Military signs your gun permit. The permit states dates of how long its valid. You go to your ranch and must leave all ammo at the ranch. You can then bring guns only back and forth no issue with the valid mexican gun permit. When its time to cancel the gun permit the firearms and any remaining ammo must be presented at the mexican side at the border for the military to verify and cancel the permit. You then must cross to the USA and a copy of the canceled permit allows you to import the firearms back to the usa.

You have done this yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                        You have done this yourself?

I know people that do it because they’ve had their guns stolen from their Camp before. It’s not an issue as long as you declare them and show your paperwork at every checkpoint. Don’t play dumb unless you get a green light. Then roll on!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                          I know people that do it because they’ve had their guns stolen from their Camp before. It’s not an issue as long as you declare them and show your paperwork at every checkpoint. Don’t play dumb unless you get a green light. Then roll on!

I was told different. Learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                            I was told different. Learn something new everyday.

It’s very likely you will get a different answer from every person you ask about it. On both sides of the border.

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                              It’s very likely you will get a different answer from every person you ask about it. On both sides of the border.

Sounds like it’s just best to leave them at the ranch during season

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post

You are 100% correct. I would say that while this is legal, it’s still a pain in the *** and adds extra time. In and out. I used to do it. Invest in a safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X