X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info on the bow hunting guys

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
      We had a helicopter follow 1 of our guys as he was going to his stand. Landed and checked him out. We are down the P/L also. It’s very hot. Be careful.
      Pulled out of pipeline yesterday. Last trip of the season. Safely out.

Comment

Just got asked a question and idk the answer so figured I’d ask if anyone has any input. He said he was hunting a ranch in south Texas and was curious if he shot a deer in Texas could he take it with him across to hunt his ranch in Mexico. Then come back across with his Texas an Mexico deer once he was done in Mexico?

Comment

I don’t know that answer but I thought about tagging mine with a Texas tag and telling thrm I hunt both sides of the border. I chickened out tho. Interesting question

Comment

Not only no but hell no

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
              Not only no but hell no
              The past couple times this year we brought horns back those US ICE ladies filling out paperwork at Colombia have been no joke!
              Quick and to the point and checked everywhere including our dirty clothes bags yesterday looking for capes.

I'd bet they wouldn't be to willing to let one slide or buy that story.

Comment

I told him i didn’t think it would be a good idea nor would i even fathom trying, but he did make a good enough point for me to bring up the question.

Comment

We have brought out numerous antlers with no cape this year thru E.P. 4 or 5 different times this year. Every time been fast, easy with essentially only needing to sign necessary paperwork. The hunters that wanted to use their original cape have had their deer mounted in Mexico and we have brought several of those out as well as easy as can be.

No way I would ever try playing games with tags or anything else when crossing the border!

Comment

We have brought out numerous antlers with no cape this year thru E.P. 4 or 5 different times this year. Every time been fast, easy with essentially only needing to sign necessary paperwork. The hunters that wanted to use their original cape have had their deer mounted in Mexico and we have brought several of those out as well as easy as can be.

No way I would ever try playing games with tags or anything else when crossing the border!

Comment

I got some horns across with that story this year. I told the guy at the booth that I wasn't declaring anything and that the horns were old. He let me go through. The guy didn't seem like he really gave a *****.

But as always, it just depends on who you get at the border. I had the paperwork for the horns, just didn't feel like waiting for them to go through everything. I could see it causing you mucho problemos if you get the wrong person.

Comment

Yep I’m with Dean on this one. He could end up losing both sets of horns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jclaybennett View Post
                          I got some horns across with that story this year. I told the guy at the booth that I wasn't declaring anything and that the horns were old. He let me go through. The guy didn't seem like he really gave a *****.

But as always, it just depends on who you get at the border. I had the paperwork for the horns, just didn't feel like waiting for them to go through everything. I could see it causing you mucho problemos if you get the wrong person.
                          Horrible advice for anyone else considering this as an option. Good way to lose your rack buck and end up being detained/fined/put on a list for smuggling. Doesn’t matter if you have all your paperwork for the horns. You are committed once you tell the agent you have nothing to declare.

Comment

Any updates in ole Mexico [emoji1166]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JJC-ole Mexico View Post
                              Any updates in ole Mexico [emoji1166]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              I heard Coahuila got extended from a neighboring land owner. Not sure if this is true or not, haven't seen anything official. ?

Comment

Heard that as well. Until Feb. 10th. I’m supposed to get some paperwork on it tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                                X