No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw some mature deer moving, but still slow.
    Big boys still hiding in the brush.
    Deer moved better when colder weather moved in yesterday.
    An odd year for us.not seeing near the deer numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
      Hearing lots of 2-3 shot bursts. Seems to be on Hwy-1 west of Pipeline. I am 7 miles down pipeline. Travel with caution.
      We had a helicopter follow 1 of our guys as he was going to his stand. Landed and checked him out. We are down the P/L also. It’s very hot. Be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
        It's all comical BS for the folks not involved. Go to the ranches mind your business and have a good time as always.... Calm down boys it's Mexico! Viva pussies!
        I read this thread because I loved hunting old Mexico at a time.. I don't comment on the safety aspect when sometimes I feel like I should.. Its a downer and I would not matter anyway.. I understand that..
        I know you are a big guy and so am I.. And I can tell you that it won't matter when that door gets kicked off the hinges at 2 in the morning by Mexicans holding semi auto weapons. They robbed everyone in camp.. It happened when I hunted down there and that's why I dont anymore.. Do you Remember the episode on Los Apaches a bunch of years ago(10 or so)where 4 people where abducted and 2 have never been found?? Yea I was there when that happened too, 2 ranches over.. That's all I could take.. I was done..
        After talking to some US federal agents it all revolved around massive amounts of money and cocaine and a US custom brokers son.. Imagine that.. It's all fun and games until it ain't..
        All that big talk and name calling isn't really necessary.. It can go bad in a blink and I don't care how mean or bad a person thinks he is, those folks don't play by any rules and they know how to make you cry!!!!

I pray for all you guys safety....
        Last edited by PondPopper; 12-30-2018, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I was run off the road and they threatened to kidnap my brother last week. I am not happy but I wont stop on that sour note. I am moving to where the boyezz arent fighting so much hopefully but its probably wishful thinking. No deer blinds and hardly senderos, deer never tasted protein Im negotiating to drink beer and shoot deer. They " the boyeez"said I can go next week to check it out. Im looking forward to maki g new rules for me to follow

Comment

Deer were moving good even during the heat last week. Took a 6 1/2 year old 172 Friday morning. My second best in Mexico. Unbelievable mass. My deer was still in excellent shape so with a little Jan rain the deer should start the new year on the positive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real McCoy View Post
              Truth....
              Wrong. Stupid and ignorant right now.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                Wrong. Stupid and ignorant right now.

Truth......
                Last edited by bps3040; 12-31-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  I was run off the road and they threatened to kidnap my brother last week. I am not happy but I wont stop on that sour note. I am moving to where the boyezz arent fighting so much hopefully but its probably wishful thinking. No deer blinds and hardly senderos, deer never tasted protein Im negotiating to drink beer and shoot deer. They " the boyeez"said I can go next week to check it out. Im looking forward to maki g new rules for me to follow
                  If your going to make statements like this on the greenscreen you need to tell the whole story you weren't just randomly stopped and harrassed and you know it Leggett stop trying to put unwanted fear into people and on your new place where you make the rules rule number one should be don't go taking pictures of cartel in town and youre hunting in mexico will go alot smoother

Comment

Left pipeline road off hwy 1 this morning at 7am. Everything was just fine. Except and overturned 18 wheeler on hwy.
                    Border line to get out of mexico is fine.

Comment

Left pipeline road off hwy 1 this morning at 7am. Everything was just fine. Except and overturned 18 wheeler on hwy 1.

Comment

Left pipeline road off hwy 1 this morning at 7am. Everything was just fine. Except and overturned 18 wheeler on hwy 1.

Comment

Just a heads up, one of our guys is headed to PN from Zaragoza and six military vehicles passed him. Then he came up to a checkpoint on the road between PN and HW to Zaragoza. They let him pass but never seen it before. Maybe it’s just for New Years idk. Just FYI

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                            If your going to make statements like this on the greenscreen you need to tell the whole story you weren't just randomly stopped and harrassed and you know it Leggett stop trying to put unwanted fear into people and on your new place where you make the rules rule number one should be don't go taking pictures of cartel in town and youre hunting in mexico will go alot smoother
                            You can bet one thing. You go looking for trouble in Mexico and you will find it. Very bad move there.

Be safe guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                              You can bet one thing. You go looking for trouble in Mexico and you will find it. Very bad move there.

Be safe guys

Yes sir very true statement!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MexicoLowFence View Post
                                Right on Point MexicoLowFence I have 1st hand knowledge of the whole story I was present when a friend made a call to help get the camera back minus the SIM card

Comment

Working...
                                X