No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ranch manager who lives in Piedras gives very dour report. Friend murdered, trucks stolen. Travel with care and report what you see.

Comment

Our cowboy lives in Peidras, and is home on vacation. Apparently it was a very bad CE for the entire city.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Mexico; 12-25-2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I’m still going. Go directly to the ranch,mind your own business, and blend in. Remember a murder happens in the US every 14 seconds on average.

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
          I’m still going. Go directly to the ranch,mind your own business, and blend in. Remember a murder happens in the US every 14 seconds on average.

Know a guy going tomorrow said they are still going and we will head down Saturday morning. Worst case have the owner meet us at border and follow him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CodyWitt View Post
            I’m sorry but a cartel war is a little different I’m postponing my trip. But I’ll pray for safer travels for anyone going

Comment

One of our guys crossed this morning no problems but he was coming back.

Comment

I'll add this to whatever is going on in Piedras. After the incidents south at Hidalgo et al a few weeks ago we started seeing activity on our side of hwy 2. First time ever in over 30 yrs.I think heightened attention to the area along the river pushed them across hwy. Just adding that for context to anyone looking to make a decision.

Comment

My brother is in Piedras right now and he said there’s people with there families everywhere. Acting like it’s Christmas Day or something. He had no idea about any of this. I called him to tell him. He said if there’s something going on then these people must not know about it.

Comment

My brother is in Piedras right now and he said there’s people with there families everywhere. Acting like it’s Christmas Day or something. He had no idea about any of this. I called him to tell him. He said if there’s something going on then these people must not know about it.

Comment

Thats good to hear. Will appreciate anyone traveling thru P.N. to report what they see / hear

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	post.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	24564369

Editing a few from Las Lomas de la Mujer

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any updates on the rut?
                            Colombia crossing issues?

Comment

mexico travel

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                              Thats good to hear. Will appreciate anyone traveling thru P.N. to report what they see / hear
                              Two of our hunters went in through pedras. today traveled to the ranch down highway 2 asked for a report. They said everything looked normal and they had no issues.

Comment

Its very strange and seems mostly unnecessary. Go old school. Straight to the ranch. Aviod nighttime driving unless your in a blue toyota with personalized license plates. Both sides know who you are. Im pretty sure the cattle trailer is a mobile jail to haul you away in. They carry small pistols that they can hide easily. The guy looking at me had a grin on his face ear to ear. They will enjoy it. I believe to soldiers equally enjoy engaging them right back

Comment

Working...
                                X