Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
    Nice deer Justin,Dean,Shane,Rick,Joey and anyone else that has posted up pics.
    Just seeing some of these for the first time good luck to the rest have a merry Christmas
    and a happy new year

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back, the bucks are on the move, and other than the bridge the trip was good. Going back as soon as i can in the new year.Saw some good bucks and a couple of great ones,cant wait to return. Starting to see alot of broken up horns, got to see some good fights.Safe travels yall!

Comment

Man the lines at colombia look crazy this morning.
        I wanna go next week but hate sitting in line.

Comment

Next week Will Be Fine. This weekend is the Big Weekend For everyone Headed Into Mexico For the Holidays. Roll in and Out During the Week and Early you will Have No Problem after tomorrow. The Weekends on the Other hand will Be Bad Going out till Mid. January. Safe Travels

Comment

We left Mexico and crossed at Eagle Pass at 4:30 this morning and the line was crazy there

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
              Next week Will Be Fine. This weekend is the Big Weekend For everyone Headed Into Mexico For the Holidays. Roll in and Out During the Week and Early you will Have No Problem after tomorrow. The Weekends on the Other hand will Be Bad Going out till Mid. January. Safe Travels
              X2

Comment

I crossed E P at 7:45 this morning took about 30 mins. But the lines coming in to Mexico were like nothing I have ever seen. Many miles for both bridges. Hunting still poor with little sign of rut and deer not interested in corn.

Comment

Got to laredo bridge 2 at 4:30 am yesterday (Friday). Zero wait !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Snuck back into the states at Columbia this morning. Was there at 7:15 am, and by 845 we were rolling home bound stateside. As rusty mentioned, the line trying to come into mexico was unreal!

I was at the ranch from the 15-22. Rut was turning on the last three days, with hot does being run by 5-6 bucks and multiple fights.

Was able to connect on a really nice 7 year old buck in the High 150’s (my personal best) on the 20th. The last two days were spent hunting for culls, getting some work done around camp, capeing out deer and getting photography and video of our up and coming bucks.

Overall it was a great trip, and if you hunt near laredo and can slip down between now and New Years, you should hit it just right
                    Last edited by texas shag; 12-22-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

My daughter got this nice management 9 pt this morning at our place...

Comment

Congrats to you both Ric. Pure Greatness Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
                          My daughter got this nice management 9 pt this morning at our place...

Good stuff there amigo! Congratulations to her!!

Comment

Congrats on a great season in the making!!

Comment

Last edited by drop dead fred; 12-23-2018, 09:56 PM. Reason: Double post!

Comment

Finally cleared to depart on the 29th! I’m chomping at the bitssssssss having a job that keeps you outta the game from 11/24-12/24 is rough on the soul!

Comment

Working...
                                X