Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol thanks

Comment

Dec 24,25,26 31, Jan 1 &2 have been awful at colombia in the times Ive crossed. Either direction.
      But ive done it many times.
      Any hunting is worth the wait, except the time it was backed up dang near to the pemex station.
      That was crazy

Comment

Posting for Farmdog and his new friends.

Comment

I knocked down a tank of a management buck this morning. 6.5 and went about 135”.

It was an awesome hunt in the fog. I was hunting a road we had corned on an old T intersection. He just appeared out of nowhere down the Sendero that was too tight to drive a truck down and corn.

I blasted a hog at first light under the blind - then about 730, with very poor visibility, I glanced up and this dude was standing behind a doe at 40 yards - just staring back at me. I recognized him from the 1 camera picture I had of a similar looking buck in the area. Pulled the trigger and glad I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
            Posting for Farmdog and his new friends.

Bad@ss pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by jlopez View Post
              The line at the Columbia Bridge coming back into Texas is crazy. I’ve been in line 3 hours and looks that it will be at least another hour or so.
              Nice to meet you guys brother! Travel safe and enjoy the new ranch. You are in a great area and all should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post

Nice to meet you guys brother! Travel safe and enjoy the new ranch. You are in a great area and all should be good!
                Thanks Keith, nice meeting you also. Hunting in Mexico has been on my bucket list for a long time and it’s great to be able to do it on an awesome ranch with great people. Good luck in Old Mexico this year!

Comment

Saw another good buck hit the ground in Mexico yesterday on the book of faces!

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

I knocked down a tank of a management buck this morning. 6.5 and went about 135”.

It was an awesome hunt in the fog. I was hunting a road we had corned on an old T intersection. He just appeared out of nowhere down the Sendero that was too tight to drive a truck down and corn.

I blasted a hog at first light under the blind - then about 730, with very poor visibility, I glanced up and this dude was standing behind a doe at 40 yards - just staring back at me. I recognized him from the 1 camera picture I had of a similar looking buck in the area. Pulled the trigger and glad I did!

There is Nothing Better than Seeing a Mature Buck on the Ground.
                    Awesome Deer. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post

Awesome old bruiser bubba!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post

Awesome deer!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Awesome deer!

Thanks