Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pernell View Post
    Wow! Y'all are crazy! I cant believe y'all risk your lives to kill a deer! I know a lot of y'all say " I have been hunting down there 20 years and never had a problem" all it takes is one time to have a problem and your dead.
    I’m not going to argue your point one way or the other. But, when’s the last time you heard of an American hunter getting killed in Mexico?

Comment

The line at the Columbia Bridge coming back into Texas is crazy. I’ve been in line 3 hours and looks that it will be at least another hour or so.

Comment

Ouch. I wonder what Piedras looks like

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
          I heard it was brutal today...

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post

Backed up about 7-8 blocks into Mexico. Took us 45 minutes at 10:45 am this morning... any idea why it’s so bad? 8th trip this year and never been that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Week before Christmas everyone’s traveling including Mexico lol

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                The way I see things is when is your time to go is your time and is going to happen in any place at any time.
                Agree 100% **** you have to live your life. Rode bulls for yrs in my twentys. Do you not think I realized the risk I was taking to get what I wanted. We do multiple days offshore 130 miles out out of a center console for shots a catching marlin, any risk there you think. Gotta take risk to get rewards, of course it's not for everyone but why follow the thread if your not into mexico anyways. Ever watch the news if so dont send your kids to school, dont go to a concert, catch my drift it goes on and on.

Comment

Just back from ranch. Took about 1:30 to cross at Piedras around 10:45. Hunting was as poor as I've seen it in years. Quality way off and movement of mature bucks slow. Lots of green on the ground from the Sept/Oct rains making things tough. Cant wait to get back!

Comment

Headed down on the 27th. These next 10 days are going to drag by.

Comment

Man that is scary stuff. Yall be careful down there. It is on my bucket list to make a hunt down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        You're... *
                        Oh the irony

Don't like Mexico hunting just stay off our page things calm on my end rut is here good luck everyone

Comment

Went down friday. Just got back. Crossing back at colombia was easy, no line checked horns in about 5 minutes.
                          We hunt near pipeline and never saw anything put of place.
                          Did see the smoke from the fire.
                          Deer were moving last month.
                          Everthing seems to have cooled off.
                          Was tough last few days. Deer shut off.
                          Shot our best deer in years last month.
                          Ours grew great this year.

Comment

The secret to a short wait time at Columbia is to leave on a Monday. I got to the bridge at about 1 pm yesterday (Monday) and I waited about 10 minutes to cross.

Comment

[QUOTE=RedDirt;13866506]The secret to a short wait time at Columbia is to leave on a Monday. I got to the bridge at about 1 pm yesterday (Monday) and I waited about 10 minutes to cross.

Hoping this is true on new yrs. Eve morning

Comment

[quote=sneaky freak;13867067]
                                Originally posted by RedDirt View Post
                                The secret to a short wait time at Columbia is to leave on a Monday. I got to the bridge at about 1 pm yesterday (Monday) and I waited about 10 minutes to cross.

Hoping this is true on new yrs. Eve morning

I cannot guarantee anything around a major holiday but good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X