Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
    A darn fine buck, Shane...

Getting close to be RED chasing time too....
    Thank ya bubba! I was just thinking the other day how much fun that trip was, we had a good time chasing those fish! We'll be back at it before you know it , I'm ready

Comment

All - I am close to pulling the trigger on a hunt in early January to Old Mexico (about 30 minutes in from Nuevo Laredo) and just want to ask about safety. It sounds like hunters do not really have any issues these days especially if you are going with somebody who is familiar with the area, etc. I want to bring my young son over there as well but just wanted to double check the current safety conditions in that area. We would be going straight to a 15,000 acre ranch or so and not leaving until our hunt was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlion0721 View Post
        All - I am close to pulling the trigger on a hunt in early January to Old Mexico (about 30 minutes in from Nuevo Laredo) and just want to ask about safety. It sounds like hunters do not really have any issues these days especially if you are going with somebody who is familiar with the area, etc. I want to bring my young son over there as well but just wanted to double check the current safety conditions in that area. We would be going straight to a 15,000 acre ranch or so and not leaving until our hunt was over.
        you should have no problems. Just make sure you are traveling with someone experienced from the states to the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlion0721 View Post
          Should be all good. Travel during daylight hours and go with someone that know's the ropes. I've had my kids down there with me since they were in diapers. No issues. Common sense goes a long way.

Comment

Headed down tomorrow. Based on what I've heard the rut should be firing up over the next week. Any recent reports from you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by cnc_xt View Post
              Headed down tomorrow. Based on what I've heard the rut should be firing up over the next week. Any recent reports from you guys?

Good luck bud! Tell Jody i said congrats he deserved it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Good luck bud! Tell Jody i said congrats he deserved it!

Thanks Corey!
                Last edited by cnc_xt; 12-13-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cnc_xt View Post

I am heading down Sunday for a few days. Then back after Xmas for a longer trip.

Cowboy says the bucks are starting to chase.

Comment

^^ good luck everyone!

Comment

Finally getting to go Tuesday morning. First hunt of the year! Good luck and safe travels to everyone.

Comment

buck 225 lbs on hoof

wide 10
                        Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Nice buck, congrats ole blue!

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                              I am heading down Sunday for a few days. Then back after Xmas for a longer trip.

Cowboy says the bucks are starting to chase.

Good luck!

Comment

Hoss!!

Comment

Working...
                                X