X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Biggest bear I’ve ever seen [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are covered up with bears this year, should be more migrating down the road to there. That's a medium size bear, I think that kicker buck from that feeder would out weigh it, I believe that's the heaviest deer I've seen in Texas or Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
      Something we all agree on here Aggie Football! WHOOP. I LOVE IT that the ultimate Authority here is a fine group of Aggies. Gig em Michael & Casey
      Take it to the college football section. We don't want to hear about them gaggies on the Mexico thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Something we all agree on here Aggie Football! WHOOP. I LOVE IT that the ultimate Authority here is a fine group of Aggies. Gig em Michael & Casey
        I just threw up in my mouth a little \m/

You can keep them bears oversized coons

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Take it to the college football section. We don't want to hear about them gaggies on the Mexico thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

X102739262929!!

Comment

I don’t know if we all agree Mark Hookem!!!!

Comment

W? Yes. But that game should’ve ended in favor of LSU on the last play of regulation. And a couple other instances as well. I’m not a LSU fan btw. That was a disgrace. I’ve never seen a worse officiated game in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                I know a guy who has a few big Mexico capes
                Yea me too

Comment

Originally posted by RanchoAB View Post
                  Yes sir, his name is Hector Herrera with 12 Point Taxidermy. Has shops in Laredo and Nuevo Laredo. Does very good work. This is his contact info:

(956) 242-9825
                  (956) 697-9082

He is also our official scorer for the Cola Blanca Big Buck Contest in Laredo.

They do great work.
                  They have mounted a couple for us and it’s an absolute breeze getting them across vs. attempting to cross a cape.
                  Crossing capes can be done, but like Dean stated, it takes a lot of work and time. &&& after all that work and time they will try to turn you around anyway. Frustrating at times.
                  12 Pt Taxidermy is the way we go. Great people

Comment

Ive hunted Mexico for a few years and the past couple years I've been hearing that I need to check my gun on the US side. I use Humberto Gomez and he also mentioned it this year when he sent me my gun permit.

Can someone elaborate on this? IS it something I can print out and fill out and take with me?

We are making our first trip on Thursday and I am pumped!

Comment

Recommended but not required they held the guys just as long who had the paperwork when we checked out last year as the guys who didn't have the paperwork checking serial numbers makes no sense to me good luck

Comment

The form Humberto is referring to is the US 4457. You can fill out this w/ your gun info. I put my gun make, model, serial #, and caliber.

I will let others chime in on if it is necessary - but I have always filled it out.

You need to find the agents on the US side to sign the form, then I am told you can use the same form year after year - if the guns stay the same...

Comment

Had a good acorn crop, animals are fat.
                          Last edited by Whampuscat2; 12-26-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whampuscat2 View Post
                            Had a good acorn crop, animals are fat.
                            Wow - those are some giant bears. I bet it's hell keeping a feeder in working condition w/ those critters.

Comment

Got one of the food plots planted for several mornings there was a bunch of game and then on morning nothing. Checked the game cameras time stamps, figured it out.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                                Wow - those are some giant bears. I bet it's hell keeping a feeder in working condition w/ those critters.
                                yep, big coons!

Comment

Working...
                                X