X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Doc. Congrats

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!! Heck of a thread like always Doc! I can only imagine the pure excitement after laying him down!

Comment

Thanks for taking us along. Congrats on a great bear.

Comment

Congrats on a once in a lifetime trophy! From one step-dad to another, you are doing one heck of a job with Jr and he will appreciate it more than you know. My son is a soccer player, but same as you, it kills me to miss a game!

Comment

Congrats Brother. Awesome Bear!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                Saw 6 bears today. Did get to under 40 yards from one that turned out to be an old sow with no cubs. I could have legally shot her but again passed. I had legit chances to kill one with a bow. If I just wanted a brown bear with a bow I could have done it this trip and my last one. Definitely a little disappointed in myself but it’s a beautiful bear and been a heck of a trip! May get to fish tonight and tomorrow although the weather has turned much colder with stronger winds.

There's no promise of tomorrow chief!!! Bad *** on killing a big old brown bear!! Heard some cool bear stories today from some big name hunting fools! Made me wanna go shoot a bear someday! That said I would have a hard time putting down the fishing rod where your at! Those are some awesome fish your catching!! Thanks for taking us along!!![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome hunt doc. Congrats.

Did I miss where you put how big he was? Looks to be a monster. Very jealous. Looking forward to see how the mount turns out because we all know it's going to be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                    Awesome hunt doc. Congrats.

Did I miss where you put how big he was? Looks to be a monster. Very jealous. Looking forward to see how the mount turns out because we all know it's going to be awesome.

I didn’t put a measurement. He isn’t that big but we didn’t spend a lot of time stretching and pulling the hide. I believe the quick number was 8 feet 11 inches. We didn’t measure the skull.

Comment

Whole fried black rockfish for dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        I didn’t put a measurement. He isn’t that big but we didn’t spend a lot of time stretching and pulling the hide. I believe the quick number was 8 feet 11 inches. We didn’t measure the skull.

In my mind that is a HUGE bear. But what do I know. Lol. Congrats.

Comment

As always thanks for taking us along on the trip and congratulations on a very fine bear..rifle or not you got it done.

Comment

Congrats doc.. that's a beautiful bear!

Comment

Congrats Doc. Very nice job.

Comment

Congrats Doc, awesome bear

Comment

Working...
                                X