Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Doc’s got a second date! Brown Bear Round #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like you’re going to need a bigger boat! Congrats on the beast!

Comment

Congrats Doc! You ought to be proud of that one no matter rifle or bow! You’re one hell of a hunter either way

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        Congrats!! Glad you got it done!! Check another one off the list!!

Species number 21 done! If somebody could talk to our government I would go hunt a white Bear a do live hunt!!!!! It’s the last bear I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RS3 View Post
          Looks like you’re going to need a bigger boat! Congrats on the beast!

Kind of funny you say that. The front of the boat has a ramp that lowers to load the bear if you don’t have to skin it on location. Lifting the bear it blew a hydraulic line abs started spewing fluid everywhere. We got lifted and had to tie it off with rope. Replaced a hydraulic line today.

Comment

Thanks for the ride and kudos on a very nice trophy and memories for a lifetime!

Comment

Nothing wrong with cutting short to get home. Congrats on the bear

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

What an adventure, congrats on a great bear!

Comment

Awesome!! Congrats on a gorgeous bear!! I agree with an above comment, it has been absolutely awesome to see you step in to the stepdad role, and introduce Jr to hunting.

Congrats again!

Just had a thought, when you get some time, you should do a recap thread on the animals you have killed on the list so far. Maybe a pic, and a quick recap of the hunt. Anyway just an idea.

Comment

That is awesome

Congrats on the bear, and an awesome adventure

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                      Somebody ran short on time and didn’t pack any! Then with the baggage and flight fiasco I never had time to grab one. I had an Alaskan Amber to celebrate. Our not so smart selves pre-celebrated and polished off a bottle of crown last night!

Awesome way to celebrate. Congrats again. Looking forward to seeing the mount you choose for this one.

Comment

Beautiful bear. Congratulations.

Comment

Not my usual celebration but it works!

Comment

Congrats on a beautiful bear. What an incredible animal with bow or rifle. I completely understand getting to the point where you want to bag the animal and get back home.

Comment

That's a great bear no matter the method of kill. Congratulations!

Comment

more congrats to the TBH rockstar.

awesome trip and a great hunt to you again.

Comment

Working...
                                X