Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Got to believe that with all the travel woes you are having, a MONSTER of a Bear is in your future......
      Karma has to circle back around and give you a Big Ol' Bear !!!!!!

Get it Done Doc !!!

Comment

I’m headed out in about 30 min with the other two hunters. Don’t want to wait on bag because if I don’t go today I start losing hunting days. It’s gonna be suck it up buttercup time in the am!!!!! And, all this travel crap cut out time for a whiskey run. That does **** me off.

Comment

Bag a Big One day 1 or day 2....Then make up the time for the whiskey run.....
          NEVER LEAVE OUT THE WHISKEY !!!
          NEVER !

Comment

I’m assuming no service on the island?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for taking us along with you Doc. We are pumped for the upcoming hunt and wish you the best as you pursue bear with bow and arrow. What an exciting way to hunt!

And noon beavers thrown in for good measure too.

Comment

Had to go back to the airport to discuss bag and directions. It was like talking to a brick! Now headed back to the Beaver! Finally!!!!

Comment

I’m on the beaver!

Comment

Best to you Doc. I have never hunt the way you are, and from all the hassle, I don't care to.
                    I REALLY hope that bear is something close to new record status.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                        I’m on the beaver!
                        Go easy and don’t overdo it! Some of those up there have been roughly used in harsh country. You don’t know how long it’s been since it was serviced!

Comment

Off to the wilderness

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                            Executive decision made. I will not be packing a rifle. I’m not saying that one might not come in to the picture because you never know! But, I don’t sit there and build and tune arrows and bows for weeks on end, practice to 100 yards, shoot in the panhandle wind, and hunt all year long to give up on the bow. I am a bowhunter. I am going to Alaska to bowhunt brown bears. I’ll post up when I can. For now, I’m done with work and need to pack!!!!!
                            Well heck yeah. Good luck doc

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Go easy and don’t overdo it! Some of those up there have been roughly used in harsh country. You don’t know how long it’s been since it was serviced!
                              Bahahaha

Sucks about your bag doc. But you got this! Good luck

Comment

Just had dinner at the lodge. Shot my bow out to 40 yards. I found one pair of contacts tucked in my bino case. May be a little chilly in the am but I can survive!

Comment

Working...
                                X