No announcement yet.

Artificial Grass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synthetic Grass Pros out of Dallas is who our company subs this out to in that area. Turf companies make specific turf for pets that drains better and infill that helps with odor.

Comment

Get a pool and or a huge deck leaving a tiny piece of syn-lawn for the dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

dude your wife is good looking, do what you can to keep her happy!!!

Comment

I am going with pavers along the fence this year. Put down turf last spring and it’s all gone now.....

Comment

I'm confused as to how this thread didnt start with "I have a great yard that my finance's dogs have tore the hell up. Here's a pic of her and the dogs... How can i make that pool the size of the yard so shes in it all the time?, Thanks" .

Comment

Is that st augustine grass, I can't tell cuz I keep getting distracted? If so their are other grasses that are a lot more durable

Comment

Since no one has asked ... why in haydees are you wasting time in the backyard?

Comment

Yards are overrated anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                    post a pic of her and the dogs then we can give you better advice
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                      I got the solution. Sell your house and buy a house on the beach, then post more pictures.
                      I think you have a good problem

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I'm confused as to how this thread didnt start with "I have a great yard that my finance's dogs have tore the hell up. Here's a pic of her and the dogs... How can i make that pool the size of the yard so shes in it all the time?, Thanks" .

Perfection right here.

Comment

The dogs won't live forever, but remember. For every hot chick, there's some dude that's ti...... Ahhhh, never mind. Good luck!
                          Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 02-27-2018, 02:37 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Just make the whole yard a pool

Comment

Give them dogs a ball peen hammer massage then go play with momma.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                                Give them dogs a ball peen hammer massage then go play with momma.
                                ha ha ha ha ha ha. almost spit water on my screen

Comment

Working...
                                X