Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feral horse hunt called off due to pressure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
    I'm amazing how many people bow down to any group of goobers that forms a facebook group or starts a petition. Who cares about those idiots. facebook is darn near good for nothing besides idiots finding a place to gather with more idiots.
    Sounds like the NRA on a smaller scale. The US is pushed by special interest groups.

Comment

I don't care either way... guess my question is what do you do with one after you shoot it?

Comment

Horse meat is pretty darn good.

Comment

We have a ton of these feral horses here in this county. They are all over the place on the pueblos, BLM, state trust and forest just up the road. I have ran into them while hiking and calling. Found many dead carcasses. Everyone refers to them as "wild horses" as if they are native to the land. I even see lesbaru's with bales of alfalfa strapped to the top dumping hay for the Wild horses of blank at a spot on the frontage road. As if a few bales is gonna feed hundreds of feral horses.

Comment

The navajos's are just trying to keep the habitat for mule deer and elk in certain units on the rez.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              That would be a lot of shoveling
              And that's just the manure.

Comment

I would have zero issues slinging a few arrows through them.......dog food, glue........and a few backstraps could do a lot of good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                  Sounds like the NRA on a smaller scale. The US is pushed by special interest groups.
                  Keeping wild horse alive is not a constitutional right. Surprised you didn't know that.

Comment

I honestly thought i was reading a bunch of sarcasm, bit now i believe people are really eating horses. I can't do it unless its2a survival scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      I don't care either way... guess my question is what do you do with one after you shoot it?
                      Take a pic and leave it be. Same as a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                        I honestly thought i was reading a bunch of sarcasm, bit now i believe people are really eating horses. I can't do it unless its2a survival scenario
                        People from India say the same thing about cows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          Keeping wild horse alive is not a constitutional right. Surprised you didn't know that.
                          I think he meant the caving in aspect.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                            I think he meant the caving in aspect.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                            I know. I wouldn't call politicians standing up for the constitution as "caving in" to a special interest group. That's my point.

Comment

I must put this out. how many have seen a REAL feral horse that are from the animal rights people? well, I will tell you what. they should be shot. the horse's. maybe not all the PETA fools.

Comment

Paint um white and add black stripes, call it a zebra. I am sure it taste the same.
                                I work with a guy from Russia and he said they eat horse pretty often. He also says you cant eat a lot of it,( like a whole steak) it makes you kinda sick. But it's one of the things he misses.

Comment

Working...
                                X