Spanish lessons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish lessons?

I really would like to learn Spanish this year. I have purchased something similar to Rosetta Stone but just not for me. I would like one on one lessons anyone have suggestions in the Houston area to do so? I have looked online but really would like suggestions of places that someone has used before.

I’ve been curious about Babble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can’t believe with all of the diversity and knowledge and experience on here no one has experience with lessons and which places are better than others?

Comment

May try to find a place that teaches English as a second language and see if someone there that can reverse the process

Comment

Go work construction on weekends or landscaping- I worked putting in sprinkler systems for about 2 years and I can communicate better than most that went to school. I can’t read or write but I can understand

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Go work construction on weekends or landscaping- I worked putting in sprinkler systems for about 2 years and I can communicate better than most that went to school. I can’t read or write but I can understand
              I really am not looking to read and write. I really would like to have the ability to speak it fluently.

Unfortunately I do have the time or the reduction in pay to do those things. No one has any experience?

Comment

What system did you try?

Comment

Well volunteer at a church on weekends that has a large immigrant program. I learned by speaking. Lessons will teach you enough to sing the One Semester Love Song

Comment

Watch all TV in Spanish

Comment

Duolingo

Comment

I speak spanish as a secondary language

Comment

install the app Duolingo

Its all you will ever need

Comment

Taco, lesson one!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Well volunteer at a church on weekends that has a large immigrant program. I learned by speaking. Lessons will teach you enough to sing the One Semester Love Song
                              THIS...and I AM a Spanish teacher!!haha gotta immerse yourself one way or another...i took 6 years (2 in high school and equivalent of 4 in college) of Spanish and really couldn't do a whole lot... i learned the most from living down there on an exchange program for 6 months. I had trouble passing my speaking test until I went to a school with a large Spanish speaking population and was able to use it everyday!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X