No announcement yet.

Daughter’s friend is a vegetarian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been meaning to go one day a week without meat but can't seem to do that.

Comment

I think it’s a funny idea. ....respect her choice...puulease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I gave up meat. Skipped breakfast today...

Comment

I really thought that it was a cool Idea!

Comment

My meal this evening was bacon wrapped backstrap with a side of jalapeño cheese deer sausage.

Comment

The kids will be a product of whatever is being told to them daily. My daughter doesn’t like meat very much but will go to town on deer sausage or rotisserie chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                Well no ****. She's 10 lol

I’m apologize brother. I did not realize that diseases had age restrictions on them. Last time we sent a donation to the Shriners hospital in Dallas that is full of sick little angels, they did not mention that cancer, diabetes, melonoma, or any other disease that they help treat on a daily basis does not affect any one under they age of 30 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
                  Well no ****. She's 10 lol

Oh I forgot to mention, my quote also excluded the 1 out of 3 children in the United States that has overweight or obesity problems.

Comment

Haha

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      She’s 10, and already a vegetarian?? Man, I’m out of touch with reality I guess. Many thoughts running through my head, and probably can’t articulate that in words that make sense. Just seems wrong to me. She’s not old enough to understand why people are vegetarians in the first place I guess, just hasn’t had enough knowledge or experience to understand why she’s doing it. Seems like something is being projected on her by her parents. I mean dang, let kids be kids for a while until they are old enough to form their own educated opinions.

Not trying to be confrontational, just surprised that a 10 yr old already has opinions and beliefs based on stuff they have know real knowledge or education about.
                      I hunt and eat meat. My wife has been a vegetarian for almost 30 years. Her dad and family are very avid hunters, so it was by her own choice. Nothing is forced on my kids, so they are free to eat meat or not. Some people just chose not to eat it, including kids.
                      Last edited by Kdurham; 02-25-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                        its a parent thing. send her born at woodstock folks some non-gmo sausage.

you guys gettin' all offended need to lighten up francis. are we to change who we are because we are entertaining yoga lib hippy ideology? of course not.

just treat all with love and respect while being our redneck selves.
                        My wife is a smoke show after 4 kids and definitely not a hippy. Love me some vegatarians :-)

Comment

For the record, I hate vegetables! Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X