Florida deputy refused to engage school shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    So many people had so many opportunities to intervene in that crazy kid's life and prevent this from happening, up to and including this security officer that failed to act. It's a shame that the only people who DID step in and act (those who put themselves between the shooter and targeted kids) weren't allowed to have weapons on them, and they died.

We can't trust that any level of government will protect us. It's up to us to protect ourselves. That's what the 2nd Amendment is for.
    BAM! Spot on 100%

Comment

Active shooter for law enforcement means get your arse in there and handle business .

Comment

Regardless if he failed to act, froze, acted in accordance w/ department policies etc.... he and the other officers who did not enter will never sleep another peaceful night without doubt running through their thoughts.

prayers to all

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Uhh...sorta hard to find words??

Can we support this 411 as factual & have a follow up with the msm come Monday??

Just assuming a handful may appreciate once the metals for curling finals are wrapped up.

Ya do know alternative media is an automatic disclaimer unless it fits the narrative as foilish noise to ridicule till gone right??
          Couple days ago, I sent the link to the alphabet networks, 3 producers and hosts of Brietbart News, Mark Levin, Hannity, Michael Savage, Andrew Wilkow, David Webb, & Ted Cruz' office.

Comment

This is gaining steam. Others are connecting the same dots.

It doesn’t come as a surprise to find the most appropriate discussion headline behind the Parkland, Florida school shooting did not come from an MSM news article, but rather from a person who understands the origin of the issue. Writer Jack Cashill publishes an article in American Thinker today appropriately titled: “Incompetence Wasn’t The Problem […]

In April of 2012 Jesse Jackson began to promote the principle: “we must stop suspending our students”. Three months later, in July of 2012, President Obama signed an executive order establishing the basic outline of what later came to be known in Broward County as “The Promise Program“.

President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder created the financial carrots. In 2013 Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel and a hired Chicago transplant, School Superintendent Robert Runcie, simply formalized and executed the policy.

Comment

That is pathetic and sad but so believable!

Iv'e been to a couple of active shooter multi day classes! We were taught a variety of tactics. The most important thing taught was to stop the killing and neutralize the threat! I guarantee you myself and the people i work with and depend on daily are going to attempt to do that very thing! Hopefully with some help but if alone i guarantee there wouldnt be hesitation! You dont accept this job to hide or run from a situation like this, you run to it!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                That is pathetic and sad but so believable!

Iv'e been to a couple of active shooter multi day classes! We were taught a variety of tactics. The most important thing taught was to stop the killing and neutralize the threat! I guarantee you myself and the people i work with and depend on daily are going to attempt to do that very thing! Hopefully with some help but if alone i guarantee there wouldnt be hesitation! You dont accept this job to hide or run from a situation like this, you run to it!
                Exactly. It's unimaginable.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  This is gaining steam. Others are connecting the same dots.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...y/#more-146302
                  Yeah but Obama and Holder never meant it for crazy white kids living in the trailer park with an Arsenal, that was supposed to be for gang bangers selling drugs. 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                    Schools should have Lock box's only certain teachers have access to, these should contain some type of weapon fire arm or other for these types of emergencies.
                    If the officer has been on the force for 30 + years. Possibly the department put him their, thinking well just put old so and so out their to be out of the way?
                    The police chief in Mesquite told me they offered this for the schools here several years ago and the district refused to let them do it. This was after one of the earlier school massacres.

Comment

Comment

Another item in a long list of screw ups in the Florida shooting and to me this further implicates the ineptness of the Broward County Sheriff's office.

And to think, they blame guns for the deaths.

Comment

Update: He's been arrested for failing to act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/04/u...-peterson.html

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Update: He's been arrested for failing to act.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/04/u...-peterson.html

Comment

Working...
                            X