No announcement yet.

Things to do in Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As someone who spends time in both, the people telling you to skip Dallas and do Fort Worth are blowing my mind. Way better food, entertainment, and shopping (if that’s her thing) in Dallas. It isn’t even close. Fort Worth is cool for different reasons, but if you’re coming in to do something different with your girl Dallas is a far better choice IMO.

People saying you need to be concerned for your safety must live in a test tube because I’m never worried in Dallas. If you see a street that looks like a place you shouldn’t go, don’t go there. Problem solved...

I saw the recommendations for the 6th floor museum. It’s definitely a great stop, but be warned it might bum you out a little. The aquarium is a great idea, so is the arboretum.

There’s no end to great food in Dallas, so you might want to narrow down what kind of place you’d be interested in, some great suggestions here already though.

D

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
      Check out the arts district on Harry Hines. Also plenty of fine dining in the south oak cliff area.
      Oak Cliff yeah maybe...Bishop Arts district but South Oak Cliff..hale no. Only thing to do there is duck! Big difference.

Comment

You have your GF with you, I'd think you'd know what to do by now??

Comment

Working...
        X