No announcement yet.

Ice chest in truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an old trail camera housing strapped to the headache rack. Never had anything stolen. I cannot stand a thief.. That razor blade application is smart but I am thinking possible bad repercussions..

Capt. Wilk

Comment

This cable was on here some time back.

Comment

Man that hurts

Comment

Our coolers come with open grab handles so you can loop a cable or chain through to secure the cooler. We've found the best luck with the Steelcore Security Straps.

High-end coolers have a tendency to walk away when left unattended. Stick it to the thieves and don't become a victim! The Steelcore Security Strap is a 4 ft. cut-resistant locking made from a blend of steel and cut-resistant fibers. Marine quality buckles and a hardened aluminum cam protect it from the elements making

They're cut resistant and use woven aircraft steel and cut resistant fibers to ensure your cooler doesn't walk off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Coolers View Post
            Our coolers come with open grab handles so you can loop a cable or chain through to secure the cooler. We've found the best luck with the Steelcore Security Straps.

High-end coolers have a tendency to walk away when left unattended. Stick it to the thieves and don't become a victim! The Steelcore Security Strap is a 4 ft. cut-resistant locking made from a blend of steel and cut-resistant fibers. Marine quality buckles and a hardened aluminum cam protect it from the elements making

They're cut resistant and use woven aircraft steel and cut resistant fibers to ensure your cooler doesn't walk off.
            these straps are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              these straps are awesome.
              There's a video on their website with a guy trying to cut them with bolt cutters. It's pretty impressive.

Comment

Gravity

Comment

Like others said, I keep one iced down year round unlocked. It's also beat up with broken handles and covered in faded stickers. Maybe nobody wants an ugly one.

Comment

My Ozark Trail has a hole in the front on the lid and body. I have a Masterlock Cable lock that fits through it and then in the hook in the bed of my truck. Only leave it in there when traveling, but never had a problem.

Comment

I use a roadie as the center console in my truck and should probably put a chain or strap on it to the seat at some point, but nobody has smashed my window to try and grab it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cable lock . My yeti lives uncovered in the bed of the truck. Been back there about a year and a half no issues. Seems like you always need a cooler when you don't have one.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Step 1. Glue razor blades under handles (for cutting fishing line)
                          Step 2. Sleep easy

Holy crap dude. The guy who tried to take it regrets that choice.

Comment

Has anyone used the DENY lock system? How good do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              I keep mine in the bed of my truck and leave the truck keys on top the lid hoping they will take both. For some reason they keep taking the cooler and leaving the key. Guess you can’t even give a Dodge away these days.
                              ouch!

Comment

Throw this sticker on it. Problem solved
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X