No announcement yet.

War and NO word from my Son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up. I'm sure he's fine. Like others have said, no news is good news in this case. I've been in his shoes, but never in yours....yet.... my son's about to graduate high school and wants to serve. To hear my folks tell it, my deployment to Iraq was way worse on them than it was on me. He's one of the old salty dogs at this point as I recall with several deployments under his belt. He's sharp and knows how handle himself in that environment.

Comment

Praying for y'all.

Comment

Prayers going up.

Comment

Prayers to you bud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

He is a patriot. He would rather be nowhere else than right there with his battle buddies and doing what they do for our Stars and Stripes. Thank God that some men and women are selfless enough to stand the gap for the rest of America. God bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              He is a patriot. He would rather be nowhere else than right there with his battle buddies and doing what they do for our Stars and Stripes. Thank God that some men and women are selfless enough to stand the gap for the rest of America. God bless him.

Amen!!

Thank you for your service and to all how make that sacrifice

Comment

Praying that God will keep your son out of harms way. And thank him again again for me for continuing the fight for our freedom of this great country. God Bless and Semper Fi.

Comment

Prayers for your son. Thank him for me when he comes home safe.

Comment

Prayers sent for all of ya'll!

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

Thanks to your son for his service, prayers sent for both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          Same back at you Buddy...stay safe and thanks for your service!!

Comment

Thanks all for the comments! Though I'd share a fairly recent pic he sent me. Lol, he loves his dip....my screen saver on the PC.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Prayer sent for ya! God Bless Our Troops!

Comment

Prayers for your warfighter and to help ease the worry! May The Lord return him home safely

Comment

Working...
                                X