No announcement yet.

ever had sellers remorse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than you can imagine. Made worse by the fact that my kids and wife were against the sale and never let me forget how much they miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbY0il8O9Y
    Last edited by curtintex; 02-20-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Yes,

1967 Chevy Step-side Short bed
      1968 Chevy Step-side Short bed
      2008 Ram 2500 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        More than you can imagine. Made worse by the fact that my kids and wife were against the sale and never let me forget how much they miss it.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eYbY0il8O9Y/hqdefault.jpg
        Yeah id kick you too!

Comment

Yeah 08 Shelby gt500

Comment

I have times where I miss my 1848 ProDrive....but then when I'm moving 65 MPH across the lake in my 19' Nitro I'm pretty happy!

Comment

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eYbY0il8O9Y/hqdefault.jpg
              You WIN!!

Comment

wow did you replace it with something close at least? that place was beautiful.

Comment

Colt Python...what a nice revolver!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    You WIN!!
                    Winning is not how my family sees it.

It was a tough business decision as I had the opportunity to start a new business but needed to free up a lot of cash. That business has grown a lot and will afford me another ranch one day, but I doubt I'll ever find as complete a place as the Bedias Creek Ranch. Great deer, hog and duck hunting. Best white bass fishing in the world on Bedias Creek. Prime grass for cattle. It was just an amazing place. My dad and I were partners in the ranch and I think that he misses it more than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                      [ATTACH]897637[/ATTACH]

i sure do!
                      Nice boat Skeeter

Comment

Winning is not how my family sees it.

It was a tough business decision as I had the opportunity to start a new business but needed to free up a lot of cash. That business has grown a lot and will afford me another ranch one day, but I doubt I'll ever find as complete a place as the Bedias Creek Ranch. Great deer, hog and duck hunting. Best white bass fishing in the world on Bedias Creek. Prime grass for cattle. It was just an amazing place. My dad and I were partners in the ranch and I think that he misses it more than I do.
                        thats literally what I would buy if i won the lottery. did you guys live on it?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          thats literally what I would buy if i won the lottery. did you guys live on it?
                          No. That was an issue too. I lived 1.5hrs away, had 200 mama cows on it and could never keep good help. I had a topnotch guy working early on, but after rebuilding all my fences and gates, he left to start a fence-building company. After that, I couldn't find good people that wouldn't neglect the place or steal me blind. So I was working at building a business and then driving to the ranch to check on cattle and such every other day. It was killing me.

I regret choosing to sell it, but it was a great business decision....just a crappy personal one.

Comment

No. That was an issue too. I lived 1.5hrs away, had 200 mama cows on it and could never keep good help. I had a topnotch guy working early on, but after rebuilding all my fences and gates, he left to start a fence-building company. After that, I couldn't find good people that wouldn't neglect the place or steal me blind. So I was working at building a business and then driving to the ranch to check on cattle and such every other day. It was killing me.

I regret choosing to sell it, but it was a great business decision....just a crappy personal one.
                            maybe it will be available when you get ready to buy again

Comment

Yep, don't even know you, but wanna punch u in the face right now....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                maybe it will be available when you get ready to buy again
                                That's what my family wants......I can't imagine the financial screwing that I would have to take to buy that place back. I bought it RIGHT. I sold it RIGHT. I'll never find a place like that for even close to the same money.

Comment

Working...
                                X