Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers.

Comment

Dang that's a bunch of tough news. Prayers sent for your family. Also prayers for a healthy baby boy to be born soon.

Comment

Thanks for the prayers everyone. My sister called about an hour ago...the tumor is not cancer. They just now have to put a plan together to get it removed.

My wife took the boy to the doctor. He tested positive for strep. Not GREAT news, but at least we can get it dealt with.

I greatly appreciate all of the prayers. I am a new Christian. I was saved and baptized in November of last year. I am still getting used to giving it all to God sometimes...but I am finding out everyday how great HIS blessings are.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbilly Rockstar View Post
                  Thanks for the prayers everyone. My sister called about an hour ago...the tumor is not cancer. They just now have to put a plan together to get it removed.

My wife took the boy to the doctor. He tested positive for strep. Not GREAT news, but at least we can get it dealt with.

I greatly appreciate all of the prayers. I am a new Christian. I was saved and baptized in November of last year. I am still getting used to giving it all to God sometimes...but I am finding out everyday how great HIS blessings are.
                  Definitely some better news showing that god is answering the prayers . We will keep praying for you and your family!

Comment

Working...
                  X