Hakeem Olajuwhon
    Roger Clemons
    Ted Cruz
    Phil Graham
    Ted Poe
    Joe Barton
    Bethel Johnson

Comment

“Jake” from Lonesome Dove used to come to my parents house dressed as Santa for the nieces and nephews. The youngsters here won’t know him but the seasoned gents will.

Comment

Mr Whitetail is a good friend of ours. We run with his daughter. He just moved to Brenham.

We are getting this red stag he shot in New Zealand to put above our fireplace.

Comment

I've had a beer with Miranda Lambert at a horse show.
          Aaron Tippin
          Been on Asleep at the Wheel and Rick Trevino's tour bus and met all the guys.
          Ricky Williams walking down the street in Austin after his last season at TU.
          Rode on an elevator with Huey Lewis when I was young.

Comment

Mike Tyson and I went to different high schools together.

Comment

In a previous job, I was fortunate to meet a list of famous folks.

Jerry Lewis
              Wayne Newton
              Dr. DeBakey
              Jeff Bagwell
              Andre Johnson
              Lance Berkman
              Dunta Robinson
              George H.W. Bush
              Lech Walesa

One of my most memorable was Barbara Bush. After letting the elevator go, I hustled to catch up with Mrs. Bush and her detail. When I got closer to the group, I told the rear most agent "I want to let you know I am behind you so I don't scare you" that way he wouldn't take me out. Mrs. Bush stopped midstride, looked at me and said "Well, you did scare me" then turned around and kept walking.

Comment

Buddy of mine is Ace Frehleys cousin.
                After that original band reunion quite a few years back we went to the concert and then hung out partying with Ace the rest of the night. Was pretty cool.
                Went to superbowl this year for work, had to do a demo for a hot shot (kinda guy that can call the POTUS and actually talk to him. Wont mention that name). Saw lots of celebs there as I was in the suites next to kraft. Coulda slapped j-lo on the rear, and it was really huge. You could use it for a tv tray. She was with a-rod. Was right next to Giselle, she is unbelievably hot. Saw JT on his way back from half time show. Saw Kraft who was very heavily guarded. All kinds of folks up there who live a different kind of life.
                Last edited by rjet; 02-21-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

The only famous person I've had any interaction with was Bruce Ford. Went to a couple of his schools.
                  I saw Tommy Lee Jones driving thru Llano once.
                  I was within arm's length of Sandra Bullock, Benjamin Bratt and Ernie Hudson on a movie set.

Comment

I delivered flowers to Nolan Ryan's house west of Georgetown, but his housekeeper answered the door.

Comment

Originally posted by BradC View Post
                      I've had a beer with Miranda Lambert at a horse show.
                      Aaron Tippin
                      Been on Asleep at the Wheel and Rick Trevino's tour bus and met all the guys.
                      Ricky Williams walking down the street in Austin after his last season at TU.
                      Rode on an elevator with Huey Lewis when I was young.
                      My mil got a kiss from Ray Benson at Llano Crawfish.

Comment

William Sadler, Greg Allman, and Sam Elliot on the set of the movie Rush. Kevin Fowler and Aaron Lewis at shows they were playing.

Comment

While at Carter's Country off I-10 last week, I ran into Lance Berkman. We made brief eye contact and he could tell I wasn't in the mood for signing autographs. So we shared a smile, head nod and went on our ways. Its good to see the celebrities respecting the common man's personal time. One day Lance, I'll spare a few minutes. One day.

Comment

John Wayne, Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I know this is extraordinarily impressive, but I had the privilege of dancing with Gary Busey in Vegas. That's his body guard to the left. What a win...!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Didn’t talk to him but he knew I recognized him, Hawkeye. This was at the State Fair way back when Terry Dorsey and he still worked together.

Seen some certain celebrities in Dallas that really aren’t. But they keep getting voted back in over and over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X