Echo Chainsaw Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Yes we had one as a second saw several years ago on the ranch. It ran great for about a month then quit. I think my cousin took it back and got another one. That one has worked well for him.

First impression of this Echo is good. I got quite a bit done. I didn’t cut any large trees today, 8” max. Gotta figure out exactly where my house is going to sit before I take out any larger trees that have to go.

Skinny
    Bought a saw with a 20" bar to cut down 8" trees. What an overachiever![emoji23] It'll do just as well on the bigger trees.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
      Bought a saw with a 20" bar to cut down 8" trees. What an overachiever![emoji23] It'll do just as well on the bigger trees.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haha yeah I’ve got some bigger ones to cut down just gotta make sure exactly which ones to hack up. Clearing all this brush and little bs trees out first so I can see what I’m working with. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

I have a Stihl and an Echo CS4500 (I think) that I have owned for 28 years and still runs great. I have no preference over either, except Stihl is 16" and the echo is 20". You will like the Echo just fine, and for the money difference, you hit a home run!

I don't think we can compare any of the brands with the ones we bought many years ago. They are all using cheaper components.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          I have a Stihl and an Echo CS4500 (I think) that I have owned for 28 years and still runs great. I have no preference over either, except Stihl is 16" and the echo is 20". You will like the Echo just fine, and for the money difference, you hit a home run!

I don't think we can compare any of the brands with the ones we bought many years ago. They are all using cheaper components.

I think this is definitely a good saw for the money. I’m going to put about 20 hrs on it this week. I may not be able to use my arms after that, but I’ll know a lot about the saw. [emoji16]

Skinny

Comment

Sounds like you need to be asking who has the best stump grinder

Comment

Working...
            X